Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    As you've read on the boards, lot of pent up interest in this feature and the more high level insights we have the more we can prepare and keep interest up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Sparton, look at the interest generated in this subject, elaborate some more please! (maybe a thread to discuss/debate potential issues? I´ll leave that to you and Nicko)
    I'll discuss with the team how much and how soon we want to share more information on the feature, especially while it's still under development and undergoing adjustments.

OS
    Android
    Even if we lose the character that would also work for me, and more nerve wracking to make that decision (or not!).
    This is exactly what I was thinking. I think you should lose the toon, and it should probably be expensive to do as well.

That said, I was more interested in the idea before I had a bunch of fully sharded toons. It really hasn't taken that long, between trooper badges and iron coins, to fully shard all my main offense and defense toons, with the exception of Eddies.

Though with THAT said, the next nerf bat or other adjustment, new toons, or newly discoverd hidden gem toons or new strategies, I may again want an easy way to move shards from a benched toon.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    How about skill shards? Can we potentially choose to sacrifice a character with shards added and get the shards removed so we can place on another toon?
    Omg, all our early game mistake could finally get more useful than just for regrets...
    I'd throw my WcotD in the fire right away to get back all his shards loll
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Omg, all our early game mistake could finally get more useful than just for regrets...
    I'd throw my WcotD in the fire right away to get back all his shards loll
    Well, be careful, because while a natural 5 star with skill shards will be worth a crazy amount of value, the character is permanently deleted when you sacrifice them, and there might be future features/changes in the PVP meta where that character might be useful.

That said, I have three Warrior Child of the Damneds, so I know what I'm doing with two of them...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well, be careful, because while a natural 5 star with skill shards will be worth a crazy amount of value, the character is permanently deleted when you sacrifice them, and there might be future features/changes in the PVP meta where that character might be useful.

That said, I have three Warrior Child of the Damneds, so I know what I'm doing with two of them...
    How about freeze talismans...can we sacrifice them too. J/K!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android

Stone Talisman

I'm working on a set of Stone Talismans (ward). Supposed to increase defence by 1% of HP. Yet I see no increase in defence stat?
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Hi Sparton,

What if that toon is natural 3 star but is now a lv 5 maxed. How that compares to natural 5 maxed?

And how about if a toon is at level 5, but is in lv 1 and not lv 100, would that make any difference?

I can´t wait for sacrifice... LOL

Thanks for interacting with us.

Cheers
    Gmac

Edit: Just saw the update notification happening later today, can we expect sacrifice for the following update? (yeah, I´m that excited for sacrifice!)
    Last edited by gmac; 03-09-2017 at 07:03 PM.

OS
    Android
    Think my freeze talismans comment scared him away,lol!
    Hey Gmac!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

What if that toon is natural 3 star but is now a lv 5 maxed. How that compares to natural 5 maxed?

And how about if a toon is at level 5, but is in lv 1 and not lv 100, would that make any difference?
    We will reveal more about this at a later date.

Edit: Just saw the update notification happening later today, can we expect sacrifice for the following update? (yeah, I´m that excited for sacrifice!)
    That's not this upcoming update, no. We got some other cool stuff cooked up though.

OS
    Android
    Hopefully a nerf for GRE which slash is too powerful, and for Mummy who taunts even more than a fully sharded SSD.