Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

February 14th 2017 PVP Arena Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    good news so far, let's hope that everything will go smooth...

did you manage to fix the daily rewards crashing issue? couldn't find anything in the uodate notes.

looking forward to full pvp :-)

can you please explain how this will work exactly:

"The scoring for matches has been refined to better reflect the risk/reward for fighting against players with substantially more/less VP than you"

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Please don't tell me you're introducing new daily rewards and achievements without fixing things for us who cant claim ANYTHING for a month now........
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    awesome guys, looking forward to this update going live
    mammy-7388

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    did you manage to fix the daily rewards crashing issue? couldn't find anything in the uodate notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Please don't tell me you're introducing new daily rewards and achievements without fixing things for us who cant claim ANYTHING for a month now........
    We're still investigating the cause of this bug, unfortunately.

Now that PVP is (nearly) out the door, so long as nothing else critical pops up, this is one of our highest priority bugs to track down and fix.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    can you please explain how this will work exactly:

"The scoring for matches has been refined to better reflect the risk/reward for fighting against players with substantially more/less VP than you"
    The scoring system that was in there had so many weird quirks and issues when it was calculating points based on the difference of your VP and the opponents VP (causing things like losing below average points when losing against someone far below you in rank) that I just rewrote that part to be much simpler. It's a linear equation, but it has the same 16 points base/20 points max/12 points min that was in the last round of PVP Beta values.

Basically, if you're winning against someone higher than you, you're still getting more points, if you lose against someone higher than you, you'll lose less points, etc.

OS
    Android
    Awwwww yeeaaaaaaa

Can't wait to test out PVP as I haven't had the chance.

OS
    Android
    Yes, I get to pvp now!
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    Eager to dive in.

Have you fixed the issue that causes Tailgunner, GR Eddie, etc. to damage themselves?
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Eager to dive in.

Have you fixed the issue that causes Tailgunner, GR Eddie, etc. to damage themselves?
    Yes, this issue has been resolved. Let us know if you find any cases where it still occurs.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Haha, ya right...

I swear, Nodding Frog HAS to be secretly run by the U.S. Government, for only they are equal to this kind of bullshit.

"Oh, the welfare program isn't working? People are scamming it, or are finding it is easier than getting a job? Let's just fund it a liiiiiitle bit more; that will fix it, I'm sure."

If something's broken, just pretend it's not there and add to it. Hoorah!