OS
    Android

Ultimate Sacrifice

Two questions: 1. How many 5 stars are needed to reach it. 2. Other than the mission that gives you a skill shard, is it worth doing an ultimate, or just keep making exalteds?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    To question 1: It depends on what kind of 5* characters you are using. A (natural) 5* eddie will give you 8,000 essence (I think). So you will need at least 7 of them to get to an ultimate sacrifce. I you level them all up to lvl 100 (10,000 essence), 5 will do the job. 5* troopers will give you a little less essence (I think 8,000 if fully upgraded to lvl 100 and 7,200 essence at lvl 1, if I remember correctly), but 7 will do the job here as well.

Using just ultimate sacrificial hearts will not do the job since they'll only give you 3,200 and 4,000 essence at lvl 1 and lvl 100 respectively, so you would need 10+. But of course any mix of 5* eddies, troopers and ultimate sacrificial hearts which amount to some number north of 50,000 will get you an ultimate sacrifice.

If it is worth it? Haven't done that many ultimate sacrifices yet, but the ones I did were pretty fair. Just do not know if that can be generalized.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Moreover, G/A characters give more essence than normal WMS characters!

OS
    Android
    i wrote a sacrifice calculator some time ago you can use him...hmm maybe i should open a thread for that...you can download it here

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmnD5WIsUqymh7McFZbwVj7qj2SJZg

it's divided in level 6 and level 7 sacrifices and there are some examples. in addition you can try for yourself.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    It’s been awhile since I did ultimate sacrifice but it’s been my understanding it’s better to do 5 exalted sacrifices then 2 ultimate ones
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    It’s been awhile since I did ultimate sacrifice but it’s been my understanding it’s better to do 5 exalted sacrifices then 2 ultimate ones
    oh yeah this is definetly true. i would never do a level 7 again, the rewards from 6 are MUCH better if you ask me

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Personally, it depends on what you want. If you want WMS souls, you go for exalted. If you want more GA souls, you go for Ultimate.

I have a hierarchy for who should be sacrificed for what but tldr just save the 4* for exalted and the 5* for ultimate.

Don't forget if you exceed the minimum requirement for either, there's a chance you'll get twice as many rewards. However I wouldn't rely on that unless you have enough to double the minimum requirement completely. That guarantees double rewards.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I have a different opinion of this than most players I have saw post about this. I typically save up for the ultimate unless there is an event going on that gives something extra for the level IX. I'm just after skill shards and the ultimate tends to give more of these plus so many gunner/assassin souls that usually just give me more characters for the next ultimate. I level characters daily to save for sacrifices. As far as what you need for an ultimate, If you have two Gunner or Assassin Eddies, then you need 8 Gunner or Assassin 4 star characters to go with them. (51800 essence) Completely leveled 4 stars give you 3600 essence compared to 3200 for the others. 4 star Eddies give you 4000 or 4500 for Gunners/Assassins. You never need any more than four 5 star characters for an ultimate saxrifice as long as you level everything up.
    Chaosego888-9998