Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I JUST got attacked 83 times in a F* Day!!!!
    What the hell is wrong with this list, Sparton?

Edit: 90%+ was not revenge.
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 02-20-2017 at 01:12 AM.

I was waiting for the arena since the release and reistalled the app today since i heard it was implemented.
    I have to say that I'm quite disappointed, the non live play almost reduce it to a mindless ironite-time grinding since there is really no way a decent builded team will lose against a team managed by the retarded AI. I played one hundred games or so and lost just 3-4 when I was bursted down after i lost the initiative without pressing basically any key in a lockdown of stuns-taunts.

Not going into any balancing issues here, just the basics of the system are so bad that any other argument seems secondary to me.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    Better repost before being ignored:

OS
    iOS
    For those who want to know my first week PvP stats - compared to others posted - I've posted them here:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...1711#post31711
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Lists have more variety but Nicko & Shaolinlondo are usually pretty close (top 5) and I'm usually between 10-15. Yet since this started,beta included,there's a huge difference between appearances. I mean 5 to a couple hundred! Today,Nicko 8+x,Shaolinlondo 0!l
    Now here's a conspiracy theory. Just got shaolinlondo. The same thing happened in beta. No PizzaFriday 1st 2 weeks. As soon as I mentioned it in forum, next day there he is! Lmao!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Better repost before being ignored:

Go post your stats in my PvP thread. Something weird is going on
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Now here's a conspiracy theory. Just got shaolinlondo. The same thing happened in beta. No PizzaFriday 1st 2 weeks. As soon as I mentioned it in forum, next day there he is! Lmao!!!
    don't get confused with a single observation, he appears simply far less often as others. and yes pizzafriday was the same issue i belive. check nickos thread for more detailed numbers and possible explenations of this.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...and-Pay-to-Win

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    don't get confused with a single observation, he appears simply far less often as others. and yes pizzafriday was the same issue i belive. check nickos thread for more detailed numbers and possible explenations of this.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...and-Pay-to-Win
    Nah,just think it's funny as soon as I mentioned it,it changes. Kinda like when I asked for anyone to try & come up with a better point system & 5 min. later they say they're shutting it down. It's like "really !"
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Imho the current PvP system doesn't make any sense and it is not rewarding at all since there is no loot for whatever reason.

I made a run on thursday evening and stopped at Rank 17 simply because i got bored of the always same teams and the taunt/stun/freeze fest. Despite all the bugs i slaughtered many prisoner/troll/AoF Teams without many problems (i don't have them myself) and got ... 60 ironite. Yay, partytime!
    You have to buy SoW to get that far so this is a loss-making business. Better yet, you punish the player for playing - uhm what's the point of that?

Another problem: if i had made it to #1 on saturday evening (CET), i simply would have no chance staying at a high place. I have kids and a life. The system resets when i'm alread in bed and many players just begin climbing the ranks.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Nah,just think it's funny as soon as I mentioned it,it changes. Kinda like when I asked for anyone to try & come up with a better point system & 5 min. later they say they're shutting it down. It's like "really !"
    Ah okay, will try this too:" i play since the first week and i never got a prisoner, tailgunner, or gunner rescuer in the whole time" hope this will change asap :P

One very positive sidenote: the game doesn't crash that often anymore. Only some very occational maclos or pvte0s. Good job on this front. All in all the forum is alive again and i can see the silver light on the horizon. Only sacrifice, BNW and more content are needed for a great mobile gaming exlerience. But great progress in total, keep up this good path. The PVP adjustments are important too, but i think of this as still in progress. So i'm pretty positive about the future of this game.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.