Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The achievement fix is great news! That programmer is a hero.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, one of our programmers had an eureka moment, so we rushed out a server fix. We're not 100% sure it fixes everyone, but we figured it was safe and simple enough to send it out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Well done to the guy anyway...and give him a cookie from me
    A cookie from me too! Hell, I'll even throw in a mug of hot chocolate! Very nice to have the daily achievement rewards back.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Well, for as much pissing and moaning as I have done over the last few months, I sure am pleased with PvP. I know I like it and am enjoying the challenge because I haven't been this frustrated/competitive/pissed/happy since the days of Street Fighter 2 when I couldn't beat M. Bison to save my life. Broken controllers, shattered game cartridges, much swearing and even a few tears of rage... Ah, the good old days.

I haven't raged myself to tears yet, but holy shit, if I get one-rounded by the Troll-Red Bat combo one more time... Seriously though, I must be one of the longest tenured players to NOT have a Troll or Red Bat -- or ANY Bat for that matter. Not that I'm complaining, but I bet 9 in 10 teams have at least one of those, if not both.

There are still miles to go before I'll figure this Arena shit out, but man does it feel good to not be grinding...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Best thing about this update is the challenge of beating a team with the Prisoner on it. It is quite the mountain to climb if you don't have him. Any char that can potentially be his nemesis is pointless when Prisoner team goes first. Matter of fact, I've only had one instance where I went first when facing him and gained no advantage whatsoever! Its awesome to know you're walking into an unfavorable fight! Don't touch him!
    I agree completely and I don't have one yet either. Just haven't figured out a way to deal with that Maxed Troll/Maxed Prisoner combo yet

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, one of our programmers had an eureka moment, so we rushed out a server fix. We're not 100% sure it fixes everyone, but we figured it was safe and simple enough to send it out now.

Please let us know if it has fixed the issue blocking you from getting challenges/achievements. If it hasn't, please pop support a line at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com so they can help pass along more details to our team.
    Just claimed my first Achievements of 2017

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I hear you, but PVP is where the real opportunity to make $ is, so they have to make this work.

I do think you had some points in that the current setup will be limited in who will spend long term (I tried to address that in my earlier post). I think the devs have to try to monetize here, but I hope they achieve a satisfactory experience for F2P players or there won't be many playing after awhile.

I trust tweaking will be ongoing.
    I think your idea for awarding rare characters through the higher tiers of PvP is something that would solve a lot of problems. The developers definitely
    need to implement that soon. I might even take a week off work to chase down a Cyborg Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    one observation: i refresh the list the whole day but it seems to only give me lower rank people to fight.
    samplesize of 6-8 but there seems to be something wrong there.
    it would be good if also some higher ranks would appear, but maybe this is just me or simply coincidence...

anyone similar observations?

EDIT: daily rewards were fixed for me too, good one :-)
    It's not a coincidence, a couple of names are replaced and 7 or 8 stay the same. I see players like Schadenfreud mattyj and caretakerii on my list almost constantly and rarely some others

OS
    iOS
    Well done, LoTB team. I know that there have been a lot of issues with the past releases and many of us had issues or complained about things, but I must say that this release has been very good and the PvP stuff is absolutely awesome!

It has made me regret wasting so many shards and runes of the wrong toons and Talismans...man, PvP is such a different beast than PvE. I don't have a darn Troll, Prisoner, AoF, or AGS, so am having sleepless nights and distracted days trying my best to ponder my teams and strategize. But I am up for the challenge (and have also reached out to some of the experts )...You guys have got me completely hooked, Lol!

Thank you all so much and well done...hats off to all of you getting this done under so much pressure! Awesome job, I mean it!

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Steel can't get in to PvP Arena... It doesn't matter were I touch, my phone freezing and I have to restart the game. I hope there will be solution about this problem...

-------------------------

I don't know what I did , but now everything is OK. The game is working well
    Last edited by kavale; 02-16-2017 at 05:44 AM.
    -- Kaio-1069 --

OS
    Android
    I'm seeing the character screen in the Campaign puts the highest leveled dupe first now. Minor change, but very user friendly.

On the other hand, I did notice one cosmetic error: Sometimes when in the Cosmos, the warp thing to the Time Rift is purple instead of blue and says 'Cosmos' instead of 'Time Rift'.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired