Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Well done, LoTB team. I know that there have been a lot of issues with the past releases and many of us had issues or complained about things, but I must say that this release has been very good and the PvP stuff is absolutely awesome!

It has made me regret wasting so many shards and runes of the wrong toons and Talismans...man, PvP is such a different beast than PvE. I don't have a darn Troll, Prisoner, AoF, or AGS, so am having sleepless nights and distracted days trying my best to ponder my teams and strategize. But I am up for the challenge (and have also reached out to some of the experts )...You guys have got me completely hooked, Lol!

Thank you all so much and well done...hats off to all of you getting this done under so much pressure! Awesome job, I mean it!

Cheers!
    Seconded - I think now that we have achievements fixed this has been a very worthwhile update. Glad to see us with a stable game though I still get the odd crash due to server errors but that is just a few times over a day so it is OK. Is it me or are most things now working OK?

PVP is good I have to say - different enough too but I am sure that it will be tweaked once there has been a couple of weeks of stats for the devs to pour over. I have been killed a couple of times and my defence has held pretty well in most cases - there are some cracking teams out there but my non-maxed Prisoner has helped me through in several cases I think - I need to shard him more though! Still getting my ass handed to me by several folk on here so a lot for me to learn yet!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    one observation: i refresh the list the whole day but it seems to only give me lower rank people to fight.
    samplesize of 6-8 but there seems to be something wrong there.
    it would be good if also some higher ranks would appear, but maybe this is just me or simply coincidence...

anyone similar observations?

EDIT: daily rewards were fixed for me too, good one :-)
    Same here. List has no one more than 10 points higher than myself. Until last night,got Nicko. Good thing for revenges
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    cheers for the fix guys.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    On the other hand, I did notice one cosmetic error: Sometimes when in the Cosmos, the warp thing to the Time Rift is purple instead of blue and says 'Cosmos' instead of 'Time Rift'.
    I can second this. A minor display issue but here's to hoping we'll have more of these bugs to talk about than major ones from now on!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Hmm i did some matches and even won some.
    But it startet go get boring very, very fast.

There is simply no variety. Facing the same Team - not the same players! - (AoF, Troll, Prisoner/Rescuer/other High DPS toon) over and over and over again is not very funny at all.
    It's not that they are OP or that i'm not able to kill them, its simply boring.
    Farming GoD is just as boring, but at least i get some loot.

I really hoped that everbody would get some good loot after a match like beating a secret level.
    The only ones who'll ever get some good stuff are those, who already have those already.

It's not needed to nerf these Toons at all, but there must be some way to limit them.
    Why are Party Costs even in game?
    It would be a great use for them
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I agree completely and I don't have one yet either. Just haven't figured out a way to deal with that Maxed Troll/Maxed Prisoner combo yet
    Before this nerf patch I was able to win 50% of the battles against prisioners/red trolls teams, the "key" was the Assassin troll.
    Devs: "What should we do to solve the prisioner problem? I have an idea! Why not nerf the one of the chars who was able to fight with less disvatage? Yeah, lets do this!" End of story.
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 02-16-2017 at 12:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    Assasin troll got nerfed hard. Before extra skill lvl he did 11.9k dmg. After extra skill/shard he did 14.9k dmg. After this patch he do 10.2k dmg.
    That is his fervor skill.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS

PVP -Fine tuning

So continuing with some of the PVP challenges.

Yesterday I was attacked 81 times in 24 hours. Fortunately, I was able to hold 50% of those so after a day of play I find myself standing still (playing every SOW refill and winning almost every offensive match). Today I woke up after 6.5 hours of sleep to see 20 attacks against me and my defense ratio dropped to 40% (to be expected as people figure out PVP a bit more -and this number will keep dropping).

You can see the challenge -way too many attacks. You say -build a better defense team. Working on my advance strategy now -but alas the Prisoner continues to elude me (don't get me started on that).

Even if I desired to spend Ironite to climb out of the whole, I simply don't have the time to play to counter nearly 100 attacks per day (and get my trooper their badges mind you).

Fear not, I am here to help by re-presenting a solution. Cut or eliminate trophy losses for defensive losses. I know broken record -but there really is no other way to keep people engaged beyond the top 25 people. I fear as it is people will play hard, see the prizes at the end of the week and then scale back.

The other option is to limit the # of times a player can be attacked each day -but I think the trophy loss reduction/elimination is the way to go.

Edit Add: Another issue is you'll see too many people reaching their rank but not trophy requirements for the tier level prizes...very demotivating.
    Last edited by BillLion; 02-16-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kutte View Post
    hmm i did some matches and even won some.
    But it startet go get boring very, very fast.

There is simply no variety. Facing the same team - not the same players! - (aof, troll, prisoner/rescuer/other high dps toon) over and over and over again is not very funny at all.
    It's not that they are op or that i'm not able to kill them, its simply boring.
    Farming god is just as boring, but at least i get some loot.

I really hoped that everbody would get some good loot after a match like beating a secret level.
    The only ones who'll ever get some good stuff are those, who already have those already.

It's not needed to nerf these toons at all, but there must be some way to limit them.
    Why are party costs even in game?
    It would be a great use for them
    totally agree!!!
    Last edited by fred10141988; 02-16-2017 at 01:20 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Assasin troll got nerfed hard. Before extra skill lvl he did 11.9k dmg. After extra skill/shard he did 14.9k dmg. After this patch he do 10.2k dmg.
    That is his fervor skill.
    Not to mention the fact that his Charge gained on fervor perfect hits is not working...

EDIT: Seems like the devs wants to overpower the prisioner nerfing his nemesis