Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Hey do you think you can link me that post Sag did? I could really use some help on PVP because I don't really know what kind of team to build currently or what talismans to use. I just use a SoL eddie, assassin corrupt rescuer, hellhound, and pharaoh dog for now because that's like my only strong trooops.

Also I feel sorry for Rodrigo he got attacked 120x?!?!? I only had gotten attacked once ever since PVP started dang lol. I mean I am pretty low in the trophies only Acolyte II
    I think is this one, I´ll try to link the arena as well.
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-to-PvP-So-far

Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Hey do you think you can link me that post Sag did?
    I think he's talking about A beginner's guide to PvP... So far. Definitely a great resource. EDIT: Gmac too fast for me!

There's also plenty of other discussions in the PVP Discussion subforum that go over the many intricacies and people's opinions on PVP.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    I think is this one, I´ll try to link the arena as well.
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-to-PvP-So-far
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I think he's talking about A beginner's guide to PvP... So far. Definitely a great resource. EDIT: Gmac too fast for me!

There's also plenty of other discussions in the PVP Discussion subforum that go over the many intricacies and people's opinions on PVP.
    Alright thanks guys!

OS
    Android
    Great job Sparton... I was attacked 170 times in less then 40 hours, with only 40 revenges possible, and every single win giving me 12 points while broken def losing me at least 18. This is such a great system and such a refreshment from PvE grinding. I am also happy that I can only see 10 most recent attacks only and carefully pick my revenges from 29, which is sow many I had last two mornings. It really is possible to make some progress in Arena, with two refills a day you can be +1 point compared to yesterday. I also like how I can one-shot teams with Prisoner + Troll/hellhound etc, and how a guy with best team can get himself even more good chars from souls and equip that dudes right away with skillshards. Also, please don't listen to Billion and other players with their stupid advises, they are just moaners and whiners who want this game to die ASAP. Keep up the great work \m/
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 02-16-2017 at 08:09 PM.

OS
    Android
    one real small but important improvment would be to add the rank and the current points to the names on the revenge screen.

so we can quickly see, who is a good pick to revenge. now i have 154 attacks and i have to search every time for the name
    of the guy and think about if it's worth to revenge him. that's really annoying...

please check the refresh lists too, they are still broken, even there are so many new names, 40%-70% of the lists remains the same every time.
    this has to be some sort of conflict.

EDIT:

And yes, please listen to Billion a little more he is a bright mind and has really good suggestions. :-)
    Last edited by slauki; 02-16-2017 at 08:09 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Also, please don't listen to Billion and other players with their stupid advises, they are just moaners and whiners who want this game to die ASAP. Keep up the great work \m/
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    EDIT:

And yes, please listen to Billion a little more he is a bright mind and has really good suggestions. :-)
    Yes, I am both stupid & bright!

And worth listening to either way
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Yes, I am both stupid & bright!

And worth listening to either way
    No, man! You are just the voice of most of us, stupid and bright players who still are not giving up on this dump game...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    If we deem that necessary we can do that... but we don't want to discourage people from investing in better defenses, so that PVP is merely about getting easy attack wins.

We're getting a wealth of data from having a substantially higher playerbase than the PVP Beta pool, and are looking at it to help determine how we will refine matchmaking, VP rules, etc.
    Sparton, I get that. But how do you recover from 80-100 attacks per day? Even if you have a decent offense (holds at 25% plus is good I think) then you still find yourself in decline or stuck at best. Did you guys anticipate this #of attacks on a player?

Name:  IMG_0756.PNG
Views: 291
Size:  350.2 KB

Edit: I'm working my defense and testing better options constantly, but that will only get us so far.
    Last edited by BillLion; 02-16-2017 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Add
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android

About our defenses and AI

Sparton/Kaz,

Could you elaborate a bit on how the current AI works?

For instance, how they pick which power ability to use? Seems to me protective ones are chosen first.

Also, does their position on the line influence their actions? (Tried switching the order many times, seems random, but I´m not smart enough)

It would be great if we could have a say on their actions, either by their placement on the map or by just saying: "attack only mode" for this guy!

And as a suggestion, we could use more feedback about how people are attacking us, teams their using to attack and % win rate against players/champions. So we´d know what is giving us trouble. (I believe we are biased to set our defense based on how we attack because of the lack of info)

Best

How does the AI think?

My gess would be that skills have certain categories, like "buff","heal",aso.
    Those are specified by the current state of your team: fury,power,HP,...
    Although i have seen AI do such stupidities (yesterday a low on HP troll cast his shields instead of just attacking my "1 HP left" eddie,thanks for that win AI), which might prove my theory wrong.

And move order of the team seems to be completely random (also most of the time the worst possible one). So i don't think it matters in what order you place your characters...

And then we have those anomalies...where the AI takes over and an AGS blows down his own team while endured, or mummy eddie starts with a heal shield while noone on the team can do that, or MGS reviving and entering some strange "endless charging" move which forces you to force close the game (thanks for that loss AI) and a new one i noticed today: the red troll seems to regain a bit of his HP just before a killing blow (hard to describe... it looks like the CR fury glitch, but actually raises his HP bar from red to orange instead of killing him). So the AI decides...not Sparton or Kaz