Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    No, I don't consider him 2 b op. It's his passive which makes him elite.
    Considering the passives he does block that save my skin, I think it's a fair shake. Angel of Fear resetting a turn once it kills something, Troll shields, Bomber Boy raised defenses. Of course, come to think of it, Prisoner's passive is the only one I use. I really should level up my troll some time.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    It might help a bit if you would share the toons you have available. If you take a knife to a gunfight - you might do something wrong. If you don't have the toons for competing - don't worry and just collect iron coins for skillshards and souls.

One of the main things is skillshards. Without proper toons fully or decent skillsharded you won't have much fun above 2000 points. Even with fully skillsharded toons it's not easy.

The Prisoner doesn't need to hit hard. He voids any passive and stuns quite often for 2 turns. So if you are lucky enough to have one he is a must on your team right now.
    Generally, I don't worry about the arena, just try to save for skill points, but yeah, my team isn't really viable for anything. Eddie, Masked Harpy, Golden Sun Warrior, and Prisoner. I'd try give some skill shards to something else, but I'm also trying to save them for a Rainmaker Eddie, because he's fun to use.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Generally, I don't worry about the arena, just try to save for skill points, but yeah, my team isn't really viable for anything. Eddie, Masked Harpy, Golden Sun Warrior, and Prisoner. I'd try give some skill shards to something else, but I'm also trying to save them for a Rainmaker Eddie, because he's fun to use.
    Good choice to save your skill shards for now

Good choice to save your skill shards for now
    Heheh yeah. Think by the time he finally drops for me, I'll have 31. I have 7 so far. So, I'm kinda being more optimistic than realistic haha.

OS
    Android
    Still not trying without your OP toon! Come on be a sport and take him off your team for the last few hours and for the next week. I dare you.
    Didn't even use him 1st 2 weeks of arena. Only started to counter the Warrior Trolls. Finished 4th & 11th I think. I just lost 3 in a row to The Educated Fool, his SSD combined with CG & op Grim Reaper piss me off to no end! Maybe I should start a post to whine about it! Ur depressing! Better things to do than read ur shit. Maybe I'll go attack some Prisoner bashers. LMAO!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Didn't even use him 1st 2 weeks of arena... Better things to do than read ur shit.
    Nobody used him back in these days! What an achievement!

So you are taking it off your defense? At least you are not a coward! Good boy!

OS
    iOS
    Watching Caretakerii go from 25+ to 14th, no Prisoner! Arena always has been pay to win! All u have to do is pump in ironite & attack weaker teams, it's not rocket science. I think Nicko,Demoonchild should put ur A++ teams back in there...give em something to really whine about
    You can watch I dont have the ironite for that grind you are writing about. But it was days double work while normal people with good teams can enjoy life. That means killing trolled prisoners/bats and fighting taunters, stunners bla bla. You'll see when I post it.
    5:2 for Nicko now.
    A++ combos you mention also contain prisoners.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    You can watch I dont have the ironite for that grind you are writing about. But it was days double work while normal people with good teams can enjoy life. That means killing trolled prisoners/bats and fighting taunters, stunners bla bla. You'll see when I post it.
    According to the NotSoSIlentKnight if it is that hard work you must do something wrong with your strategy. I wonder if he really is Canadian - he argues more Trump-ish - if he doens't like where the argument is going he switches topic or calls others whiners or to thick to play the game (withou knowing about the situation).

Be careful when you post about it - the knight in the high castle might call it alternative fake post!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    I don't think I've beaten you five times. I do see I've held you three out of the last four - but that's not five 😉

I swapped out my Corrupt General for a Souless Demon and people seem to be struggling more with it - probably cause its new. Normally I don't hold you this much
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    And I don't know what's more entertaining today - the thrill of the GMAC-Jofer16 battle or the ToTameAGame/SilentKnight conversation
    Nicko-0517