Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well, be careful, because while a natural 5 star with skill shards will be worth a crazy amount of value, the character is permanently deleted when you sacrifice them, and there might be future features/changes in the PVP meta where that character might be useful.

That said, I have three Warrior Child of the Damneds, so I know what I'm doing with two of them...
    If anything the Warrior CotD is in desperate need of an upgrade, considering the comments on it here, the lackluster power move, and the fact that it's outclassed by the Assassin...
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Think my freeze talismans comment scared him away,lol!
    Hey Gmac!
    Hey man!

Thatīs actually not a bad idea. Sacrifice talisman for... souls of that talisman color? Skill shard even maybe?

I hope sacrifice comes on the next update, hopefully this month!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Piece of Mind View Post
    If anything the Warrior CotD is in desperate need of an upgrade, considering the comments on it here, the lackluster power move, and the fact that it's outclassed by the Assassin...
    Considering the Assassin is more rare the Warrior should be outclassed by him...
    Nicko-0517

We will reveal more about this at a later date.

That's not this upcoming update, no. We got some other cool stuff cooked up though.
    Is it new toons for St. Patrick's Day?

Possessed shillelagh? Corrupt clover of death? Axis Leprechaun assassin? Corned beef and slash? or Drunken Stupor Eddie?

Actually it should be Corned Beef and Savage!

This could be a good one!!!
    Last edited by Sidney; 03-09-2017 at 08:01 PM.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Souls sure not dropping in Underworld. 0 for 50 yesterday. Missed finishing daily achievements for 1st time yesterday. Only got 3 today??? Guess it's LoL time
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Have fun guys! Off to work,Friday for me!!! Yah Hoo!!!
    Cya in the arena!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Well, be careful, because while a natural 5 star with skill shards will be worth a crazy amount of value, the character is permanently deleted when you sacrifice them, and there might be future features/changes in the PVP meta where that character might be useful.
    That said, I have three Warrior Child of the Damneds, so I know what I'm doing with two of them...
    True... But as many said, for now his shard pile worth more than him hope he got nerfed the good way, he doesn't have to be a monster but for now as a 5*.. Who knows we'll see how sacrifice work first, tanks for the input Sparton can't wait for that update
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Got the second of those today out of regular rare soul. Will be put to use - delete
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-10-2017 at 05:58 AM. Reason: beers

OS
    iOS
    Could you have a look at Navigat Eddie's Scourge ability? The actual percentage seems way below the stated 35% and it certainly does not profit from raising accuracy. Dead Reckoning doesn't seem to be affected by Accuracy either.
    By the way: the tool tip for Increased Accuracy seems to wrong. It says 25% while the older Sentinel Bomber Boy's Fortune discription says 35%.

It would also be highly appreciated if you could adjust the AI of the Navigator. Most notably is that he uses Charted Course a lot right now. And a lot means twice in a row most of the time, even when at full health. That is basically wasting a turn. Crashing Rock and Scourge are never used and Roaring Wave is used at the worst opportunities. If Scourge and Crashing Rock can't be worked in it might be more convenient if he stuck to Landfall, uses Dead Reckoning when there is available power and heals himself when necessary.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Happy one-year Anniversary Arena! We've come a long way, but it still feels like it was yesterday.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell