OS
    Android

Game started me in tutorial, got stuck, now won't start at all

Playing from the Android emulator BlueStacks. It let me update to the new version and log in via Facebook. But then it played the intro and started me in the tutorial. Perhaps because I accidentally hit Start (and then closed out the Name dialog) before logging in.

Then it got stuck during the tutorial. Showing me the circle for the power button it wanted me to hit, but there were no buttons at all on the screen, and hitting the spot the power button would be didn't do anything.

Name:  No UI.png
Views: 238
Size:  1.17 MB

Closed out completely and tried to go back in. Now it's doing the same thing it had done prior to the update, just not starting at all.

[edit] Did a force quit, clear cache, clear data, and none helped. Uninstalled and trying a reinstall now.

[edit2] Ugh, I accidentally hit Start before logging in again! Not my proudest moment. This time I didn't even wait for the intro to finish, I just closed out. Can't get back in again. Let's try the reinstall again.

[edit3] This time I managed to log in before hitting Start. Unfortunately, hitting Start still took me to the intro. Clicked it to skip the video. Ended up getting stuck in the same spot in the tutorial. Closed out, and the game will not let me back in.

[edit4] Got in via iPad.
    Last edited by compurocker; 02-15-2017 at 04:05 AM.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time