Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who should be my captain?

My best characters are 4 star, level 80, Corrupt Harpy (Purple), Pharaoh Dog(Blue) and Pyro Soldier(Green).
    I personally use the CH and PD as my main party, CH hits really hard and PD can heal the whole party and chow down on enemies. PS doesn't hit very hard but he doesn't die easy at all and has a big health pool. Any recommendations on which one I should set to Captain for my troopers? I alternate between CH and PD.

Of course if the RNG gods ever give me a 5 star anything that'll be slotted in as Captain

OS
    Android
    Corrupt Harpy and the dog are both good characters. You should see wich one gives you more ally currency. I'm rocking a 5* lvl 100 Corrupted Harpy myself and I get a lot of currency.

Which world difficulty are you able to grind items to get the harpy to 5 star please? I'm grinding just before children of the damned in normal to upgrade talismans to 4 and soldier Eddie to 4.

OS
    Android
    Underworld Madness/Hard. You'll get a lot of shards there. Until you are able to grind it, focus on your talismans. Check the posts about them in this forum, don't make the same mistakes some of us did :P

I've been looking at the talisman lists and can't seem to decide what talismans to use for who. I think I overwhelmed myself upgrading a few talismans there and it cost so much lol Would I be able to bother you for your corrupt harpy set up? And any suggestions on a good soldier Eddie set up. Got him to 4 star a few hours ago!

OS
    iOS
    Your best Eddie lol. Something that buffs defence goes great with the harpy as she's squishy. I found that having allies of different colors was the only way to advance early too as it means you aren't too reliant on all the same colour talismans. Soldier Eddie becomes a royal pain to upgrade to five stars later, as does the dog.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by xmac View Post
    I've been looking at the talisman lists and can't seem to decide what talismans to use for who. I think I overwhelmed myself upgrading a few talismans there and it cost so much lol Would I be able to bother you for your corrupt harpy set up? And any suggestions on a good soldier Eddie set up. Got him to 4 star a few hours ago!
    Not every talisman is maxed. AFAIK the Vampiric only drops in Underworlds Secret Location. It's not the best one for the Harpy since she does not get any life steal because it only works with physical damage, but its a nice set that can be used with any other character as well.

Name:  Harpy Stats.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  288.1 KB
    Name:  Harpy Stats15.jpg
Views: 996
Size:  274.8 KB
    Name:  Harpy Stats40.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  272.3 KB
    Name:  Harpy Stats51.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  270.5 KB

OS
    iOS
    Holy crap, Gonzo -that's a powerful harpy!!! Nicely done.

OS
    Android
    I fell in love the moment I saw her LOL

The fact that she deals true damage is a plus... BUT, her power ability is broken, she doesn't get the crit buff... Still, she hits like a truck full or bricks.

OS
    Android
    Just a question... Why do u have too many eddies of the same kind??