Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    I've swapped to the vamp hunter. I'll probably change it up every once-in-a-while (unless of course, I get my hands on a 5* Axis Commander, lol).

Speaking of rare... I've *never* seen a cyborg eddie! That's the one I'm the most looking forward to too, one of the coolest incarnations imo.
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-01-2016 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I've swapped to the vamp hunter. I'll probably change it up every once-in-a-while (unless of course, I get my hands on a 5* Axis Commander, lol).

Speaking of rare... I've *never* seen a cyborg eddie! That's the one I'm the most looking forward to too, one of the coolest incarnations imo.
    Thanks for putting up the vampire!
    For a cyborg eddie, try requesting dhh-1456 as a trooper. He has one (not max yet, but he's showing potential). For rainmaker try Satan81-5023.
    Last edited by Vaseodin; 08-01-2016 at 05:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    Kajester has one of those. He's a BAMF. His basic is a bit weedy but his power and Special are astounding.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Thanks for putting up the vampire!
    For a cyborg eddie, try requesting dhh-1456 as a trooper. He has one (not max yet, but he's showing potential). For rainmaker try Satan81-5023.
    no problem!

Thanks for the lead on the Cyborg and the Rainmaker! Ha, I've never seen the Rainmaker either... and the other one I've never seen is Run To The Hills, but I think I'm pending approval on one. Now let's hope dhh and Satan81 accept me.

OS
    iOS
    Got dhh's Cyborg... and he got me 3 skulls on Blood Brothers hard! He's got a level 5 main ability, and pretty high levels on other abilities. Rock on!
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-01-2016 at 07:27 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Got dhh's Cyborg... and he got me 3 skulls on Blood Brothers hard! He's got a level 5 main ability, and pretty high levels on other abilities. Rock on!
    He's one of my allies and I love using his cyborg -what a machine!

And thanks for accepting my trooper request. Just used you vampire eddie -what a blast. I loved the special animation!

OS
    Android
    I've got a star Run to the Hills - if you stick a request in I'll add you next time I level up/cull inactives.

OS
    iOS
    For anyone who needs an active trooper I just upped a level and added a spot: BillLion-3560

I'm currently at level 44 and my lead is a 4* Carriage Rider Eddie w/ 4* Talismans.

I just pulled a 5* Pharaoh Eddie yesterday (first 5* character!) but he needs development before I make him my lead.

OS
    Android
    OpticSugar, I see you in my queue & I'll level up at some point tomorrow morning; you're first on the list