Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I will be rotating my champions every couple days coz I just got hold of The Prisoner and I'd like my troopers to have good use of him
    But my Samurai is by far my favourite
    Nice pull! I wish i had one... well, not really, as much as id like one, he would only make the game easy af, he pretty much removes the pain of fighting trolls, bats and hounds. Pretty much everything in underworld is dead to him. I wonder how they were able to capture him in the first place in story mode...

I would only use him as a farming tool.

Ofc, thats a big lie, i would tottaly take advantage of the prisoner's opness by raping a shit ton of people in pvp and pve, feels good to actually be able to do something.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Amazing! My disciple is still here!

Anyways... rejoice! Im planning to stay, ive been farming alot since i came back (which i never do due to the fact that farming is boring af) cuz i am really in dire need of a good toon (red bat, green bomber, ass golden son, blue soldier) at 5*, and i need to get my soldier eddie, general and nomad's talismans to max. Im doing fairly well in pvp as far as i can see, not losing alot and almost all attacks are wins.

Anyways 2.0, my studies... well its been horrible, my phone was confiscated for 3 months and my parents got me a... private teacher... it payed off though! I got B+ in finals (which is pretty good), and my phone was unconfiscated (dat a word?), better yet, one of my main problems with this game is that i couldnt log in on normal days to use troopers and do secret levels due to the fact that i had limited access to my phone (thursdays and fridays only), but now i can pretty much use all troopers every day (hopefully if nothing blocks my way)

Anyways 3.0, i hope ill be able to stay, its good to be back!

Anyways 4.0, im planning to get to 2k posts by the end of the school semester, hope i can do that
    Cool that you was able to do it well in RL... and you can improve your grades, hopefully if everything goes fine this year you could be finally able to leave the primary... :P
    Now, try to get things together and dont f'k anything again, that way, your parents and you will be fine (and your f'n phone will not be confiscated again)

English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    A man, a legend. Wllcome back

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Cool that you was able to do it well in RL... and you can improve your grades, hopefully if everything goes fine this year you could be finally able to leave the primary... :P
    Now, try to get things together and dont f'k anything again, that way, your parents and you will be fine (and your f'n phone will not be confiscated again)

Pffft, u worry too much, relax! Nothing could go wrong!

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Pffft, u worry too much, relax! Nothing could go wrong!
    BTW your Nomad still sucks??
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    BTW your Nomad still sucks??
    Why not try him out urself? Hes my champ right now, after a couple of shards, he deals significant damage! While he only has 4* fierces and 1 5* overwhelming, he deals 6.5 damage usually with me, which im pretty happy with, when i use grand strategy, he crits for 15k-22k, which usually is a 1 hit k.o

But to answer u question in short. Yes, yes he is pretty shit
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 02-18-2017 at 07:05 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Wont be on for maybe a week or so, phone broke

Tomorrow's my birthday though and im sure to get a great deal of money from everyone as "gifts", so it wont take long to fix. Hopefully

Feel free to drop though, ill be just taking up space in your list for now.

Will update this when fixed