Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some PvP bugs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    another game stuck in pvp can't clic = another defeat because i must close the game
    Just happened to me for the first time. I was about to lose anyway so no big deal. I think I had just had Doom cast on me. I attacked, saw my health drop to 0 in the bar and they all just stood there looking at each other!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    One bug I consistent see is my buttons get mixed up.

After an attack, my next toons buttons will display another toons buttons inappropriately.

So my CG is now up, but the buttons will sometimes represent actions either from another one of my toons, like Troll, or even sometimes one of the enemies toons actions.

Sometimes I've seen errors occur when the toons actions that are inappropriately displayed have a talisman skill and I mistakenly press that button not realizing that character is not the one I'm on. I then scramble and try various things and when I go auto mode it seems to reset, but I lose a play.

IOS, iPad.
    Same here,sometimes I only have 1 choice,Eddie & symbol is usually an opposition Warrior Troll. Click it they all come back normal. Attack with CG,then Eddie takes his turn,I'm assuming the original Warrior Troll symbol, then I still can take my turn with Eddie & my 3rd toon. So basically you get an extra Eddie turn,nice! Only in PVE tho,hasn't done it in arena 4 me.
    Android,Galaxy S7
    Last edited by Silentknight; 02-28-2017 at 02:28 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    another game stuck in pvp can't clic = another defeat because i must close the game , learn how to make your job please dev
    Never see that in a game
    Reinstall the game same problems, all players will leave your totally bugged game
    i think they don't read messages only sparton when he want respond...
    LOL,they read em all. Only answer select few,no offence guys/gals. Didn't u catch the 'mature' comment! Think frustration level needs to be considered here! 3 vip's leaving or taking breaks this w/end! Pretty soon there will be no1 left to talk to! I believe in giving credit where credit's due, I. E. support (A+) & criticism where it's due I.E. the rest of 'the team'.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    One bug I consistent see is my buttons get mixed up.
    i've seen that an my android tablet too.
    was very often on my old acer and far less on my new one. didn't see this on emulator
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    LOL,they read em all. Only answer select few,no offence guys/gals. Didn't u catch the 'mature' comment! Think frustration level needs to be considered here! 3 vip's leaving or taking breaks this w/end! Pretty soon there will be no1 left to talk to! I believe in giving credit where credit's due, I. E. support (A+) & criticism where it's due I.E. the rest of 'the team'.
    it's so frustrating to have the badest dev team in our game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    today 2 crash, new one (pvteo error........) etc seriously... galaxy S6
    I play all troopers all days.