OS
    Android

Can i get every possible character with the standard soul?

Hi there,

i'm asking myself if it's possible to get every possible character with the standard soul (1*,2* or 3*) or do i need to
    have rare souls for some specific characters?

For example: i'm waiting for the blue soldier or the axis commander, can i get those characters with the standars souls?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

slauki

Blue soldier for sure yes, axis commander I don't know.

I'very gotten a total of 6 blue soldiers so gar, and two were from regular souls. Now, this is after a full week to get to underworld and a full week of constant, 10-hour a day grinding for evo shards. So yeah. Totally possible.

I think some of the units ONLY come in 5* forms (see Axis Commander, Nomad, Allied General). These would have to come from rare 3* souls. Anything that has a 3* form can easily come from the normal souls.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I think some of the units ONLY come in 5* forms (see Axis Commander, Nomad, Allied General). These would have to come from rare 3* souls. Anything that has a 3* form can easily come from the normal souls.
    that were my thoughts too. But i ihoped that you can get an axis commander with a normal soul and 3*. But my guts is teling me, that this won't work :-)

Any further opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    that were my thoughts too. But i ihoped that you can get an axis commander with a normal soul and 3*. But my guts is teling me, that this won't work :-)

Any further opinions?
    You can get every unit from the rare souls (3*), even the Axis Commander. You can't get every unit from the normal souls (2*).
    Legendary Souls just guarantee 4* or 5*.