OS
    iOS

Question, did they add more music?

Is it just me or was 22 acacia avenue added to the soundtrack? I didnt ever hear it before. Would be cool if they added new songs, gets boring hearing aces high 284 hours straight while farming battlefield...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

I didn't notice that, but I did notice that the arena got a different version of Death or Glory.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    I didn't notice that, but I did notice that the arena got a different version of Death or Glory.
    Yea, didnt like it that much though, i prefer the normal one
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I've had the game on mute for months, other than when a new feature is added, but soon that gets muted too. Its making its hard to listen to maiden outside the game. They should really add more variety or random tracks. And how about at least one song with vocals?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    I've had the game on mute for months, other than when a new feature is added, but soon that gets muted too. Its making its hard to listen to maiden outside the game. They should really add more variety or random tracks. And how about at least one song with vocals?
    It would be awesome if they would match the music with the Eddie you are playing ... One of my favourite songs is Rainmaker and I got him ... hardly play him though ... but if that would be his song ... hmmm ...