Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I play at work as well. I've got my phone connected to charger and wi-fi on the desk. I'm able to use almost all my troopers before lunch time auto farming GoD.
    Then few hours break to refresh SoT and at home I can enjoy LoL X and PvP sitting on the sofa in front of the TV

Attachment 2506

Don't forget that this is just the game. Play for fun, no one force you to do it and don't complain, especially that this game is for free.
    I think you missed my point... and I wasn't complaining. Simply stating a fact that the game is becoming increasingly too time consuming. I don't have the luxury to play at work and I know many others who can't either. Just saying there should be a faster option for people to use their troopers and complete all the daily tasks so they can earn those rewards. If someone has the extra time to grind than more power to them. They'll be at the top of the leader board. Some things are more important than a "Free" game is all I was trying to convey. If it's not possible to accommodate then more people will start leaving the game. I honestly don't have the time or interest to dedicate 3 hours or so daily to a game. It's fun... but it's not that fun... It hasn't been really fun for me since I finished it months ago.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Please devs add a "quick battle" option which makes you skip the whole fight without having to wait for the autoplay we got now to complete it, which makes you lose hours while farming trooper points...it's boring as hell :/

Having this feature would spare us a lot of time every day!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Please devs add a "quick battle" option which makes you skip the whole fight without having to wait for the autoplay we got now to complete it, which makes you lose hours while farming trooper points...it's boring as hell :/

Having this feature would spare us a lot of time every day!
    Would be amazing.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan