Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    preach! since i'm still in school, i'm always up till 1 am to get all my troopers in xD
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    preach! since i'm still in school, i'm always up till 1 am to get all my troopers in xD
    Wait until you start working... this game is a second job for a lot of people. It just doesn't pay as well..
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Wait until you start working... this game is a second job for a lot of people. It just doesn't pay as well..
    Ha I totally agree with you man if only we could get rewarded a bit better but oh well.

Thankfully also at my job it's pretty laid back so I have some time to grind the game there also lol.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Ha I totally agree with you man if only we could get rewarded a bit better but oh well.

Thankfully also at my job it's pretty laid back so I have some time to grind the game there also lol.
    Again,same here. 10hr shifts,most days lots of spare time and nooooo bosses on afternoon shift!!! Also I sleep about 4hrs. max,so have wasted very few SoW. 2, I think, since the start of beta
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I echo these feelings--I'm spending too much time playing. I use all my troopers every day, and try to farm LoL or other levels for items. I don't like PvP but play the minimum to get my daily reward, the last thing I want is to spend *more* time in this game...

I spend 60-90 minutes in the evening, and another 45-60 minutes in the morning just using all my troopers. I would definitely like a better (i.e. faster) way to do this. Multiple troopers at once may be a good solution, or instant auto-farming, but like others have expressed: something's gotta give.

OS
    iOS
    It really is a problem I hope the devs do something about it is more fun playing pvp that pve which for many of us is just farming to get trooper badges they introduced skill shards and souls in pvp store1 per week so is not big deal to miss all the trooper badges since we have a new way to get them I've been getting around 500 badges per day which is still good but it was much better before the arena

OS
    Android

Less troopers

There was a suggestion on one of the threads about reducing the number of trooper slots but doubling the badge reward. I think if you brought the amount of troopers down to about 25 and the badges were worth 50 each you would actually have a lot more time to enjoy the game.

OS
    Android
    Sidney, great guitar collection and I have to say that I always wanted a rehearsal room and some instruments to play with, but I haven't put my hands on the guitar for far too long time...

... and this game we play here isn't helping at all, I'll joke about it and say it's a bit 'chrono-phage', as it 'eats' all my free time... and more.

Wish that someday some merciful devs will have the time to invest in yours and others suggestions for faster gaming!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Sidney, great guitar collection and I have to say that I always wanted a rehearsal room and some instruments to play with, but I haven't put my hands on the guitar for far too long time...

... and this game we play here isn't helping at all, I'll joke about it and say it's a bit 'chrono-phage', as it 'eats' all my free time... and more.

Wish that someday some merciful devs will have the time to invest in yours and others suggestions for faster gaming!
    I'd be lost without that room!! After using all my troopers yesterday I went down and spent the rest of the day playing. It's my favorite thing to do! About a year and a half ago I hurt my left wrist and did extensive tendon damage in the process. It took about a year before I could start playing again. I was finally able to start getting serious about playing again about 3 months ago. I was miserable walking into that room when I was unable to play... Really rusty at the moment, but getting all the flexibility back in my fingers. LOTB doesn't do too much for dexterity... With the amount of time needed to play, it would be great if it burnt calories as well. I sincerely hope that the DEVs can do something to cut down on the time required but I have yet to hear them chime in on this yet. Fingers crossed that they hear our plea and throw us a bone . I can't even imagine how much time will be required when they release the new levels! There won't be enough hours in the day...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I play at work as well. I've got my phone connected to charger and wi-fi on the desk. I'm able to use almost all my troopers before lunch time auto farming GoD.
    Then few hours break to refresh SoT and at home I can enjoy LoL X and PvP sitting on the sofa in front of the TV

Name:  DSC_02971.JPG
Views: 411
Size:  42.5 KB

Don't forget that this is just the game. Play for fun, no one force you to do it and don't complain, especially that this game is for free.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie