OS
    Android

I love those boards changes!

Just looked at the boards....

Looks like Jofer has started his run...

Nicko chasing!!!

OS
    iOS
    Come on, GMAC, I'm rooting for either you or Nicko...you guys are both my troopers.

Btw, rookie question, but do the Iron coins carry through to next week? That is, can I save this week's coins so that I can hopefully buy a Legandary soul next week?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Come on, GMAC, I'm rooting for either you or Nicko...you guys are both my troopers.

Btw, rookie question, but do the Iron coins carry through to next week? That is, can I save this week's coins so that I can hopefully buy a Legandary soul next week?
    You are a super trooper! Really! And your Wickerman is out of this world, Anybody would benefit having you on their side.

For what I can tell, yes, for SURE your Iron Coins will sum up, regardless of week resets or game updates.

Again, nice to have you as trooper man!

All the best
    Gmac

OS
    Android
    How the f*ck do you recover from almost -300 points over your sleeping time?

Too much time and frustration now. RNG sucks, the lists and especially the point system sucks, too much grinding against the same team setups (talking about PvP here).

If nothing changes after the next update I will quit for sure - this time I will sell all my toons and all my stuff to make sure I have no resaon to get back to this thing. It's harder and harder to find enjoyable things and at least for me RNG seems to be worse since last update. I haven't seen red eyes from the book since.

LotB is now on top to be the buggiest game I've ever played also the most frustrating one. I play my troopers today and the 3 arena fights to get the awards and let my team further fall into the abyss. PvP is absolutely pointless (<- see what I did there?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Looks like Jofer has started his run...

Nicko chasing!!!
    The good thing is that I am that far down now to not have scrolling up a week to see who is in the lead. I'm afraid the poor Shaolin won't stand a chance.
    Last edited by ToTameAGame; 02-23-2017 at 09:12 AM.
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    iOS
    Been attacked 302 times so far, and still managing a 36% defensive win rate.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Been attacked 302 times so far, and still managing a 36% defensive win rate.
    That's awesome! <rethorical question>How are you doing it?</rethorical question>

q.e.d.
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    iOS
    It's my defence that sucks and that is with a Prisoner and Red Troll! I just seem to hover around the 20% hold mark (I was 25% in week 1 but I think people have gotten wise to the combination I have...maybe need more green talisman on the team as I am clearly doing something wrong as I have decent enough toons....maybe need more shards though!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    The good thing is that I am that far down now to not have scrolling up a week to see who is in the lead. I'm afraid the poor Shaolin won't stand a chance.
    Hiya there, I'm doing all the necessary to get there on Saturday night. Isn't easy at all, but if I ll have success, I ll share with all of you my experience and tips ofc but especially what actually u can learn out from arena.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hiya there, I'm doing all the necessary to get there on Saturday night. Isn't easy at all, but if I ll have success, I ll share with all of you my experience and tips ofc but especially what actually u can learn out from arena.
    You are doing GREAT! Never seen someone with this many points this time of the week.

Hope you can go one place better than me without The Prisoner.

I will not join the party this week so I will cheer for you!

Good luck! And be prepared to play fast if Jofer decides to go after you. (Donīt know how Nicko plays)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    You are a super trooper! Really! And your Wickerman is out of this world, Anybody would benefit having you on their side.

For what I can tell, yes, for SURE your Iron Coins will sum up, regardless of week resets or game updates.

Again, nice to have you as trooper man!

All the best
    Gmac
    Cheers GMAC, you are an awesome trooper as well. Not sure how you manage to play PvP and get all your trooper badges in!

Thanks for the response on the Iron coins, really good to know.

Best of luck for when you next decide to take a run for #1 in PvP!