Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Ringe666 (no Prisoner) 2058 pts. 44th
    Attack-95% 196/207 (had up to 10 refills, maybe 1-2 less, definitely not more, +3 crashes)
    Defense-30% 103/340 (that is almost 70 attacks daily on average, since Arena was released on Tuesday)

Still looking for someone who was attacked more than I was, haven't seen a higher number elsewhere.
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 02-20-2017 at 10:46 AM.

OS
    Android

Prisoner

I've prisoner I do attack everyone toughest battles have been against viking eddie, my team is pharo Eddie, prisoner, red troll and green soulless demon, I did reach 2nd place on ledder board ran out of ironite ended up 184th definitely pay to win, need more than 10 Sands of war.

Rank 184
    Points 1682
    Attack 84% (287/342)
    17% (47/271

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Ringe666 (no Prisoner) 2058 pts. 44th
    Attack-95% 196/207 (had up to 10 refills, maybe 1-2 less, definitely not more)
    Defense-30% 103/340 (that is almost 70 attacks daily on average, since Arena was released on Tuesday)

Still looking for someone who was attacked more than I was, haven't seen a higher number elsewhere.
    Defense-wise we are in the same league - you beat me by a few - so keep on searching

@Silentknight: I come with a pipe of peace
    Maybe we can have a reset - I just got a bit pissed off when you told me I need to change my strategy without knowing my situation. My attack % is even higher than yours I am n the mid 90s. But my defense cannot compete because even if I try hard I don't have the toons for it. My main problem is the defense and being attacked so much. Taking all the usual suspects into account I have a Red Troll - that's it (and he is useless when blue bat, death dog or prisoner are in play). So I found your advice regarding strategy really arrogant and I took out my inner SSD and just used "Taunt" until I had the reaction I wanted to see. Because what you did makes perfectly sense. You defend your "Precious" because it makes your life so much easier and I would probably do the same. I actually did the same when the Warrior Troll became a suspect. With all the other defense lines I can rotate even my peasants to outsmart the AI most of the time - sometimes I just have really long battles and it is actually fun to trick the AI into stupid moves. Against the Prisoner I need a lot of luck. There is a reason why so many Prisoner teams are in the top 50. Siege doesn't bother me nearly as much - all you have to do is putting a lot of the wrong colour against the strongest hitter in your attack team. The AI will fuck it up eventually and you win most of the time. So my apologies for being an arsehole and maybe that's why RNGsus hates me - but these numbers actually help a lot (at least they help me a lot to assess where I am standing and why). Maybe we bumped heads and the real culprits are the attack lists and the point system stinks. Most probably I'd give a flying f*ck about the Prisoner (he still needs a counter - or is too strong) if the point system wouldn't give me the "one step forward two steps back" experience every day.
    Last edited by ToTameAGame; 02-20-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieV8-2238 View Post
    I've prisoner I do attack everyone toughest battles have been against viking eddie, my team is pharo Eddie, prisoner, red troll and green soulless demon, I did reach 2nd place on ledder board ran out of ironite ended up 184th definitely pay to win, need more than 10 Sands of war.

Rank 184
    Points 1682
    Attack 84% (287/342)
    17% (47/271
    Your defense rate does surprise me. Do you have skillshards on your defense? Are all the talismans level 50? I wish I had this team as an attack force ... that is nearly unbeatable with the right set of talismans.

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    Android
    I try to have a defence that care about most regular players without specific chars.
    Fight against the masses not the few players.
    Seemed to work.
    I am trying a different setup this week to see what works best.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    actually pvp is a pay to win yes if you don't have the good characters like me to win
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    TTaG, your attack win % is in the mid 90's. so do you attack prisoner teams or do you stay clear of them? Sounds like you attack them and still have a high win rate?

🤔🤔🤔🤔

TTaG, Agree with you strategies. AI is predictable, although I tend to have my "Dream Team" that I take into most bluebat/prisoner fights.

I went after Nicko's team last night, after he attacked me while I was responding to his post (is that even legal?) and I didn't even get a chance to attack. Dang. Already lost a game. 😜

Just finished hitting all 10 of my attack list. Went first 50%, went 2nd against prisoners, blue bats, etc and still can pull it off. If at first your team doesn't succeed, mix it up. Funny the teams I use in PVP I would never use in campaign. I learned how to use characters that I hadn't used much with PVP.

The last point that I'll make is it is interesting to see how the landscape changes in terms of build strategies. Do you go "all in attack" , esssentially giving up if you go second, or do you build for a mix of damage and health. Here is where if you have 2 of the same OP toons you could build one for damage on defense, and still have a mixed build for offense. 🤘🏼

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    TTaG, your attack win % is in the mid 90's. so do you attack prisoner teams or do you stay clear of them? Sounds like you attack them and still have a high win rate?

��������

TTaG, Agree with you strategies. AI is predictable, although I tend to have my "Dream Team" that I take into most bluebat/prisoner fights.

I went after Nicko's team last night, after he attacked me while I was responding to his post (is that even legal?) and I didn't even get a chance to attack. Dang. Already lost a game. ��

Just finished hitting all 10 of my attack list. Went first 50%, went 2nd against prisoners, blue bats, etc and still can pull it off. If at first your team doesn't succeed, mix it up. Funny the teams I use in PVP I would never use in campaign. I learned how to use characters that I hadn't used much with PVP.

The last point that I'll make is it is interesting to see how the landscape changes in terms of build strategies. Do you go "all in attack" , esssentially giving up if you go second, or do you build for a mix of damage and health. Here is where if you have 2 of the same OP toons you could build one for damage on defense, and still have a mixed build for offense. ����

Cheers!
    I attack them if I feel lucky and I do not attack all of them. Quite often I stay away from the top teams as the risk is too high going against fully skillsharded beasts. If you win they revenge straight away and for this few points the risk is simply not worth it. I don't have a single heavy hitter (Nomad, AoF and that kind of stuff - I was actually thinking of developing a Demon Dog but I don't want to waste skillshards on him - as soon as I do I get lucky on RNG and I will throw my machine out of the window)

Newbie teams with Prisoners will evolve and if I want to compete in the future I will depend on luck in every fight. If I go first I normally win but it takes a while to grind the Prisoner team down. If I go 2nd the AI really has to do something stupid as I depend on luck or it must be a newbie team without skillshards on the toons. So I quite often refresh without clearing the list.

And the AI does really stupid things. Last week I only had the green bat left in the red. Instead of finishing me the AI decided to pull 2 defensive moves giving me the change to make myself invincible - I got a draw and I took it as soon as it popped up. But this AI is a problem if you don't have anything for your defense. And that is a big point for me regarding the Gimp. These teams sit on a comfortable 30+ percent defense rate and the others will degrade as the newbies learn.
    Last edited by ToTameAGame; 02-20-2017 at 03:54 PM.

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    iOS
    I have a Prisoner, and use him in attack and defense. Didn't beta the PVP.

First week stats:

1711 points
    Attack 88% 159/180
    Defense 27% 67/240

Defense was mostly the Prisoner, Red Troll, DM, and Visions Eddie. Only the VE is not maxed with shards.

Second week so far:

1644 points
    Attack 86% 24/26
    Defense 38% 39/103

Swapped the VE out for a Mummy, and tweezed the talisman set up just a little.

Made it up to a little over 2100 points to score all of the achievement skill shards by refilling SOW a couple of times, then really just played for the Iron coins. I think my highest rank was 11.

I don't typically back away from Prisoner defenses. And if I see one of the top guys in my list, I give them a go. Mostly to see what kind of set up they are using, but also to be able to see if I can.

Sorry Nicko, but when I saw your name on my list, I said "hell yeah" and gunned for you... Heck, I hit all my Troopers if they are on the list...

I have a standing Saturday gig that takes me out of the game for about four hours before the reset, so I know that it is very doubtful that I can ever keep an Eternal rank unless I just slam the refills Friday night and Saturday. Not sure if the prizes are really enticing enough for me to do that, so I am content to just play for coin enough for a weekly skill shard, and monthly legendary. If there is change enough for some other souls, then maybe a few of those too.

OS
    iOS
    Updated stats

First impression - the Prisoner isn't the difference maker he's been accused of - but this is a really small sample size. Let the discussion continue...

The fact that Ringe666 was attacked 200 times more than GMAC is insane. Neither have a Prisoner. Either Ringe's team looked like a sitting duck or there is a great unfairness going on - cause that would really hurt his ranking
    Nicko-0517