Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Second week so far:

1644 points
    Attack 86% 24/26
    Defense 38% 39/103

Swapped the VE out for a Mummy, and tweezed the talisman set up just a little.
    Thanks for that! You just have proven my point
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    iOS
    I guess I'm just not as upset with the prisoner. I'm happy with mid 90 win rate and I'll take whatever defense rate I can muster.

To me It's fine if you get he gimp and leverage the right mix of toons to get a 30% defense rate.

I don't have the gimp and last week held 30%., although I doubt that will last as players learn.

Good discussion. Up the irons!

OS
    iOS
    Non-prisoner here. Attack 111/125. Defence 68/230. As I wasn't in beta I had a bit of learning to do in attack.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    What point was that?

OS
    Android
    Many people around care for their own small world, and not about PVP as a whole for everyone. Few exceptions.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    What point was that?
    I suspect that you managed to get close to 40% ratio on defence being new to pvp, and having a prisoner
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    It's Monday, my hold average around 27% presently & in beta it was 40-45% so either I've been real unlucky, ppl adapt... Or it's only Monday maybe soon to jump on conclusions I'll post mine after this week, last week's stats don't mean much with all the trial & errors of newcomers it was quite high but going downhill so hard to give a good figure..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    It's Monday, my hold average around 27% presently & in beta it was 40-45% so either I've been real unlucky, ppl adapt... Or it's only Monday maybe soon to jump on conclusions I'll post mine after this week, last week's stats don't mean much with all the trial & errors of newcomers it was quite high but going downhill so hard to give a good figure..
    My defense was between 40-50% in beta too. Started out that way in PvP last week and slowly descended to it's 36% final stat. People adapt and figure things out.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Updated stats

First impression - the Prisoner isn't the difference maker he's been accused of - but this is a really small sample size. Let the discussion continue...
    This is what I've been waiting for, for you to make a point the prisoner is not advantage haha.
    And you are wright. Allone it is not.
    Smart combos with it are lethal. They are, no matter how you put it. I don't mind, I'd use it too. Reproducing def rates to prove it means.. not much. That owners are worried about possible nerf. Means prisoners attack prisoners. Those without avoid prisoner/siege defs. So did I, but now I just dont't care.
    Should I call myself NonCaretaker haha. I go on every combo, wt+pris/siege included, with higher points then myself and close my eyes to get the first turn, if so or not, then I hold fingers crossed so that effects on my team fire up even on taunt Green bat's Shriek is good if it taunts the prisoner so he can't stun half of the team with. But he overrides immunity, so you don't have much time. Blind is great against AI in general, which has been upgraded on perfect hits so not necessarily it works.
    I don't know what your real work is, but it should be diplomacy and politics, with no disrespect, on the contrary, but you are so good in that. Maybe I should start putting 'with that being said' phrase in my posts, people just buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    The fact that Ringe666 was attacked 200 times more than GMAC is insane. Neither have a Prisoner. Either Ringe's team looked like a sitting duck or there is a great unfairness going on - cause that would really hurt his ranking
    That is because of the attack lists+matchmaking. Plus some diference in toughness of defs. Go high on points and you are not on the lists if not someones match, by some criteria.

I had something to say about it here

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...1749#post31749
    Last edited by Caretaker; 02-20-2017 at 04:42 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hi Guys,

Just an update, Itīs mid Monday and Iīve been attacked 99 times so far this week. So, something has changed. Lotīs of new names on my list too.

Iīm kind of upset that was attacked way less than most people, not fair.

It would be good if the Devs have a say on this matter.