Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    So wait, Cyborg's Scan is actually worth a shot now? Am I reading this correctly? If so I'll update that in the thread.

EDIT: Ah, it's AoE now. And not bugged.
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-11-2017 at 04:05 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Hey Kardas,

VE Take has 40% chance to "remove" up to 3 bene fx. Wish he could steal and randomly give them up to 3 allies! Great thread!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Tasted a lot of Wrath's Savage Strike these days... should I dare to say that the 45% chance of removing beneficials from everyone when doing already plenty of damage, makes a defense almost impossible to beat when that team is going first? I'm sure it was already mentioned around here..
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Tasted a lot of Wrath's Savage Strike these days... should I dare to say that the 45% chance of removing beneficials from everyone when doing already plenty of damage, makes a defense almost impossible to beat when that team is going first? I'm sure it was already mentioned around here..
    Hey Trooper, agree, Wrath is OP, but can be dealt with by using heavy Counterstrike teams and NBoL. Where I face challenges is when Wrath is paired with GRE, AoF, and SSD. Those teams are really tough, since if Wrath goes first and removes beneficial effects, GRE then slashes them to death, AoF grants extra turns, and then your team is taunted to death by SSD.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey Kardas,

VE Take has 40% chance to "remove" up to 3 bene fx. Wish he could steal and randomly give them up to 3 allies! Great thread!
    Silly me, I should have seen that considering I use him a fair bit in Arena. Thanks for catching that.

I also saw FotD's info was a bit outdated and I've fixed him too.
    Speaking of FotD, I think he's probably THE best Eddie in the Magus LoL dungeon. He has a pretty decent AoE attack with Dessicate, and can instantly remove the Lord of Light's Ghost effect with Purging Strike because by then the LoL will be almost dead anyway. Or prevent it entirely with Spread Terror.

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Where I face challenges is when Wrath is paired with GRE, AoF, and SSD. Those teams are really tough, since if Wrath goes first and removes beneficial effects, GRE then slashes them to death, AoF grants extra turns, and then your team is taunted to death by SSD.
    I agree with you there; fighting those teams is a total doozy.
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-20-2017 at 10:43 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Silly me, I should have seen that considering I use him a fair bit in Arena. Thanks for catching that.

I also saw FotD's info was a bit outdated and I've fixed him too.
    Speaking of FotD, I think he's probably THE best Eddie in the Magus LoL dungeon. He has a pretty decent AoE attack with Dessicate, and can instantly remove the Lord of Light's Ghost effect with Purging Strike because by then the LoL will be almost dead anyway. Or prevent it entirely with Spread Terror.
    Np.. wishful thinking for VE

Agree on FotD, finally finishing his skill shards, he's actually decent in PvP too. Been switching VE for him with heavy Magus teams. Purging Strike does really well removing bene fx and he does much better damage after the last few updates.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey Trooper, agree, Wrath is OP, but can be dealt with by using heavy Counterstrike teams and NBoL. Where I face challenges is when Wrath is paired with GRE, AoF, and SSD. Those teams are really tough, since if Wrath goes first and removes beneficial effects, GRE then slashes them to death, AoF grants extra turns, and then your team is taunted to death by SSD.
    Yes, it's one (heluva) kind of a team I fear most facing in the Arena, I attack it just when I need to clear a list. But, if it goes first... it's total annihilation for my team, even with a NBoL (sadly, it got nerfed) and a Warrior Buzz..
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Yes, it's one (heluva) kind of a team I fear most facing in the Arena, I attack it just when I need to clear a list. But, if it goes first... it's total annihilation for my team, even with a NBoL (sadly, it got nerfed) and a Warrior Buzz..
    Finally won twice against R1ck, who has the dreaded defense team which I fear the most. He went first during the 1st match, and I went first during the 2nd match. I still think I was lucky both times, but I tried a different attack strategy and used the same team for both matches, so fingers crossed it works in the future.

@R1ck, please don't show up on my list again...would really appreciate it, lol!

OS
    Android
    Awesome post. Not sure how i've never seen this!

"Carriage Rider Eddie:
    Black Embrace (Fury): AoE. Deals AoE magic damage, Removes Beneficial Effects from enemies and lowers their stats. Raises All Stats of allies.
    - This got me through the Troll wave of Talisman Hoard back when the Troll were offensive powerhouses. IMO the most useful Fury in the game."

This made me laugh out loud. Those damn trolls had me angry back then hahaha.
    This post also makes me want to try out a assassin troll with void talismans! That'd be awesome.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572