OS
    iOS

I'm quitting LotB, please drop my trooper (Sinister-2035)

I'm quitting LotB, so please drop my trooper -- I've PM'd as many of you whose forum accounts I know, but I'm sure there are many of you I've missed.

I also want to thank all my troopers -- you guys have all been so dependable, with fun champions -- and you're the only reason I haven't quit sooner.

But it's gotten tedious even logging in to earn everyone their trooper points, so it's better I quit cold turkey.

Hopefully this death may be another birthday -- thanks again to all my troopers!
    Sinister-2035
    The sands of time, for me, are running low.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Stairs View Post
    I'm quitting LotB, so please drop my trooper -- I've PM'd as many of you whose forum accounts I know, but I'm sure there are many of you I've missed.

I also want to thank all my troopers -- you guys have all been so dependable, with fun champions -- and you're the only reason I haven't quit sooner.

But it's gotten tedious even logging in to earn everyone their trooper points, so it's better I quit cold turkey.

Hopefully this death may be another birthday -- thanks again to all my troopers!
    I think many people are going to be doing the same. I've been on the fence about quitting and the only reason I haven't is out of not wanting to let down my troopers with their daily 25 badges from me. I have a feeling that I won't be far behind you... I had a great time but with the amount of time you need to invest on a daily basis, I just don't see the point anymore... Best of luck to you!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Thanks dev, we lose so many players, perhaps me too if the game don't change ( stupid dupe souls etc).
    See you later perhaps Sinister
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you not only for all the badges but also for a great toon.

It helped me through underworld and remains one of the non-eddie troopers I really like to use for farming - I might even keep him around for a while.

Good luck to you!
    Max-1851