OS
    Android

Trooper Etiquette and PVP?

What is Everyone's opinion on attacking Troopers for PVP? How do you feel when you see a trooper attacked you?

I know I normally pass by my troopers but will take a look at their team. I actually have attacked a couple not realizing it but make an effort to not do it.

I believe that I am forgiving now if a trooper attacks me, since it's still very new to a lot of us. I can see myself dropping someone who consistently attacks me in the future.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    I personally have no problem attacking or being attacked by my troopers.

Its a game after all, and I get the vibe that most of my troopers who post here are cool with friendly competition. Quite a few of my troopers are in the top ranks, and I have gone against them just to check out their set ups. Some I went up to see if I could beat them.

That being said, if it was Saturday afternoon with only a few hours til reset, I don't think I would try to spoil a troopers placing if they were in serious contention for any of the top prizes. Unless I was in the running for the same prize level, then its game on...

OS
    iOS
    I hesitated at first to attack my troopers, but that didn't last long. Then I figured if I lose I'd be helping them out. I lost to you RCarter then I attacked you again and won. It was fun. I also found it awesome that lots of my troopers were ranked so high. Not surprisingly I got most of my troopers from the forum!! .... am I the only person who doesn't have a red troll, prisoner, and CG?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    I personally have no problem attacking or being attacked by my troopers.

Its a game after all, and I get the vibe that most of my troopers who post here are cool with friendly competition. Quite a few of my troopers are in the top ranks, and I have gone against them just to check out their set ups. Some I went up to see if I could beat them.

That being said, if it was Saturday afternoon with only a few hours til reset, I don't think I would try to spoil a troopers placing if they were in serious contention for any of the top prizes. Unless I was in the running for the same prize level, then its game on...
    +1

This summarizes everything.

Good post and good thread.

And all our troopers should get their badges FIRST, before we go into the arena.
    Last edited by gmac; 02-22-2017 at 04:35 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    I hesitated at first to attack my troopers, but that didn't last long. Then I figured if I lose I'd be helping them out. I lost to you RCarter then I attacked you again and won. It was fun. I also found it awesome that lots of my troopers were ranked so high. Not surprisingly I got most of my troopers from the forum!! .... am I the only person who doesn't have a red troll, prisoner, and CG?
    No CG, troll, or prisoner here so trust me you arent alone!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    No CG, troll, or prisoner here so trust me you arent alone!
    Got a troll but no prisoner or CG.

I have attacked only one trooper but only because I know they are a good player and I was curious to how well I would do.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return