OS
    iOS

Attention Zico!!!

If anyone has this player on their Trooper list or can contact them. Please let them know they do not have a defense set. I assume this is not intentional and I feel bad revenging his lone Soldier Eddie after he attacks my team.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    If anyone has this player on their Trooper list or can contact them. Please let them know they do not have a defense set. I assume this is not intentional and I feel bad revenging his lone Soldier Eddie after he attacks my team.
    I've seen this and wondered if people legit don't know this or if some are playing cute. "Oh some people won't attack me if I don't set up a team."

I don't know. But I do know that if you attack me. I will hit back -even if it's a lone Eddie
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    PVP is a shit if you don't have the good characters (like me) that's why i think
    I just want point impossible to be in top 5 for me, perhaps like him
    I play pvp only for that......
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    I just fought him and his lone Eddie looks as scary as my whole defence :P

Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    PVP is a shit if you don't have the good characters (like me) that's why i think
    I just want point impossible to be in top 5 for me, perhaps like him
    I play pvp only for that......
    CG, AoF, ABB - shit characters? Really? I wish I had them - at least my defense would look way stronger.
    Last edited by ToTameAGame; 02-22-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    I just fought him and his lone Eddie looks as scary as my whole defence :P

CG, AoF, ABB - shit characters? Really? I wish I had them - at least my defense would look way stronger.
    with exactly that team fully maxed i lose many battle yes..bad team for pvp in att or def

OS
    Android
    with exactly that team fully maxed i lose many battle yes..bad team for pvp in att or def
    AoF and CG are imho the within the best chars for PvP. Especially the AoF with all the taunting green shit around. I want this guy so bad as it would make my life in attack a lot easier. CG stuns without talismans - in battles with a lot of red stuff pure gold - also on my want list as it would be very handy in attack against AoF, Trolls and that shit.

We are talking about the same chars - aren't we? CG is not Corrupt Gultist and AoF is the beasty Red Bat?

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    Android
    AoF and CG are imho the within the best chars for PvP. Especially the AoF with all the taunting green shit around. I want this guy so bad as it would make my life in attack a lot easier. CG stuns without talismans - in battles with a lot of red stuff pure gold - also on my want list as it would be very handy in attack against AoF, Trolls and that shit.

We are talking about the same chars - aren't we? CG is not Corrupt Gultist and AoF is the beasty Red Bat?
    CG=Corrupt general Aof= angel of fear, ABB= Allied bomber boy and i lose 20% in att with CR eddie, all fully maxed = not good team ^^
    CG and Aof and ABB are good but not together
    For me Aos not Aof taunt

OS
    Android
    CG=Corrupt general Aof= angel of fear, ABB= Allied bomber boy and i lose 20% in att with CR eddie, all fully maxed = not good team ^^
    CG and Aof and ABB are good but not together
    For me Aos not Aof taunt
    Well have you tried not always to go with the same team? I rotate my team all the time according to the enemy. I only have peasants and win 90ish % in attack - but don't get me started on defence - below 20 this week,

Quite often you need patience and don't try to win in the first round. I have fights that last more than 10 rounds. As I don't have good chars I need to wait until the AI fucks it up and it does most of the time. But wth your AoF and extra turn - I wish I had that toon

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    Android
    Well have you tried not always to go with the same team? I rotate my team all the time according to the enemy. I only have peasants and win 90ish % in attack - but don't get me started on defence - below 20 this week,

Quite often you need patience and don't try to win in the first round. I have fights that last more than 10 rounds. As I don't have good chars I need to wait until the AI fucks it up and it does most of the time. But wth your AoF and extra turn - I wish I had that toon
    Aof extra turn= useless vs prisoner for exemple
    Aof not so good in pvp now AOS or AOP are better for me, but don't have it like many toons
    I need another good toon to replace it, nothing seems to be good in mine
    Just keep CG other not the best
    Last edited by blade685; 02-22-2017 at 06:34 PM.