Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android

The Prisoner is actually a lv 6 toon

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    The immunity talismans also seems to widen the gap between those with Prisoners and those without. Now we are facing Prisoner teams with immunity and damage reduction perks on the first round. This makes it INCREDIBLY difficult to win when going 2nd, and even makes going first no longer a 100% win. I've even seen a Prisoner + Blue Bat team now. Shame, I thought these talis would level the playing field.
    Hey Tritium,

Unfortunately I agree that these immunity talismans will make things even more unbalanced overall.

1 - Now Prisoner teams can go without HH or Art Dog, but with the same effect.
    2 - At the same time they can counter the new talismans with AoP/death dog.
    3 - And counter siege (plus every other passive in the game) with his own passive.

So even more Prisoner teams will continue to go with immunity at the start of the battle no matter what, and that is the real problem with his passive imo.

And some may argue that he is a lv5, well, but so is Pharaoh Dog King.

So, he is on a class of his own right now, heīs a lv 6, minimum.

OS
    Android
    My strategy basically is if i go first try and kill what i can. If i go second cry manly tears.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    My strategy basically is if i go first try and kill what i can. If i go second cry manly tears.
    Tht's my strategy no matter the team I have in front of me. As far as I remember I've never lost a fight when I go first, but I lose 80% of the times when I go second. The only solution I see is to make every turn just one hit, no the full team, that way It would have sense to have a strategy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aevv View Post
    Tht's my strategy no matter the team I have in front of me. As far as I remember I've never lost a fight when I go first, but I lose 80% of the times when I go second. The only solution I see is to make every turn just one hit, no the full team, that way It would have sense to have a strategy
    Surprisingly i can come back against some team comps even if going second with the help of a little luck as far as what on my team gets attacked and manages to survive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hey Tritium,

Unfortunately I agree that these immunity talismans will make things even more unbalanced overall.

1 - Now Prisoner teams can go without HH or Art Dog, but with the same effect.
    2 - At the same time they can counter the new talismans with AoP/death dog.
    3 - And counter siege (plus every other passive in the game) with his own passive.

So even more Prisoner teams will continue to go with immunity at the start of the battle no matter what, and that is the real problem with his passive imo.

And some may argue that he is a lv5, well, but so is Pharaoh Dog King.

So, he is on a class of his own right now, heīs a lv 6, minimum.
    prisoner is the same OP char as he was before and it's just a matter of time till people find ways to capitalize his OPness again.
    We only bought some time with the talismans but in the end they will turn near to useless, against specific combinations...
    don't know why he is the holy cow, when other chars got hit hard by the nerfbat pretty hard. none of them was so gamebreaking
    as the prisoner and he kills the balance since december. quite enough time to do something about this...

let him remove ALL passives and things will be in order.

If prisoner is on your team, than you don't deserve to have aof extra turn, attack up and troll shield and other passivesyourself, while the enemy cannot use his. that would be my solution at least, and it would work for sure!
    he would be a down to earth character again and not the only 6* character in a 5* game

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    That's a very good idea!
    It could balanced the game in good way.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    LOL, I just went against a team with 2 prisoners. Ah, more is not necessarily better in this case.

They are sure rubbing it in with folks that don't have one though.

😜😎

Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    LOL, I just went against a team with 2 prisoners. Ah, more is not necessarily better in this case.

They are sure rubbing it in with folks that don't have one though.

😜😎
    LOL... I wasn't going to say anything out of fear that they'd remove 1 of them. I've faced several teams with two Prisoners and at first I was of the mindset "Hell no, I'm not fighting that team"... then one day I did it just out of curiosity... Now if I find teams with two Prisoners I jump right in. That's what you get for rubbing in your extra special good luck... They probably have 4 prisoners in their inventory while RNG denies the majority of this toy...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

This will not be enough with the new immunity talisman. With the current AI the only chance defenses have comes from disabling. Immunity first round no matter what is too much. Youīll only lose if you are very unlucky or make a mistake.

Sag and Nicko have a 99% win rate... they probably only lose to game crashes! :-)

Donīt know how to solve this, but itīs very unbalanced and the new talismans made it worse.

OS
    Android

One thing I've noticed about Forrest Gimp...

When I go first against "Fugitive" teams and kill the "Convict" in that first turn, my passive abilities engage. I dont know if this works for everyone but it seems to work for me. Kinda similar to how killing the AoP/DD in the first turn keeps your one turn passive active.... wondering if anyone else is seeing this....
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619