Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Btw, what do the Life Talismans do? I was trying to find some info on them in the Talismans forum but couldn't find any...
    Life talismans grant the toon two turns of HP regen, like what green pyro, CR, and some other toons can already do with certain abilities. It's a decent talisman set for magus characters who need some extra survivability!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Life talismans grant the toon two turns of HP regen, like what green pyro, CR, and some other toons can already do with certain abilities. It's a decent talisman set for magus characters who need some extra survivability!
    Cheers, thanks mate, very helpful as always!

OS
    Android
    Awesome mate, so glad that you are back! I was in California for a few days in early March, and really loved the place, though I prefer the cost of living in North Carolina, and we are close enough to Florida which I love as well.

Great news that you were able to score the new Talismans...I don't have a strong enough team (and my own lack of skills ) to do well in PvP, but I will grind for a few weeks until I can buy the Strike Talismans for my Nomad.

Btw, what do the Life Talismans do? I was trying to find some info on them in the Talismans forum but couldn't find any...
    Seriously?! I was there in the early of March too. Stayed there until the end of the month, though, and I almost didn't wanted to come back to Romania, especially because of the weather, as it's great to have sunny days all over... Here it's still cold and raining most of the time, the days of summer seem so far away.
    But, the cost of living there has raised almost incredible lately, indeed..
    I would like also to visit sometime Florida, I heard it's a great place.

About the Life talis, Tritium was faster, I see.
    I use 'em on my GR Eddie, when I'm facing a team consisting mostly of reds. That extra survivability is helpful, and GR's got an extra boost on magic, so he can hit harder and not be killed too fast, as his health isn't so good.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Seriously?! I was there in the early of March too. Stayed there until the end of the month, though, and I almost didn't wanted to come back to Romania, especially because of the weather, as it's great to have sunny days all over... Here it's still cold and raining most of the time, the days of summer seem so far away.
    But, the cost of living there has raised almost incredible lately, indeed..
    I would like also to visit sometime Florida, I heard it's a great place.

About the Life talis, Tritium was faster, I see.
    I use 'em on my GR Eddie, when I'm facing a team consisting mostly of reds. That extra survivability is helpful, and GR's got an extra boost on magic, so he can hit harder and not be killed too fast, as his health isn't so good.
    Cheers mate, thanks for the advice. I will focus on getting the Counterstrike Talismans, and then work on the Life ones. Don't have many 3* Rainbow Evo Runes to upgrade so many Talismans to 5*...I wish that we didn't need NINE darn Rainbow runs to upgrade a Talisman from $* to 5*...sheesh!

Hope you get a chance to visit Florida...South Beach Miami is the BOMB! :-)

OS
    Android
    Oh yes, I wish that upgrading talismans would be as easy it was when I was started playing the game, as the runes don't drop so often nowadays, especially the ones needed for the greens to evolve. As for rainbow evo runes, I usually farm levels from Battlefield on madness, starting with the 4th (Adrenaline Rush). They seem to drop frequently there and also I can play faster the troopers.
    Or, maybe we should have an option of transferring / trading them amongst us, as I have currently enough rainbow evo runes, but I can't use them until I level up the talismans....
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    You need rainbow runes? I have so may of them. The only runes that I'm always short are the blue three star. I farm on powerslave madness for them but they only give you one at a time. Name:  IMG_2567.PNG
Views: 196
Size:  491.5 KB
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Lol, this is too funny...typical RNG crap. I have only about 60 3* Rainbow runes, but over 200+ 3* runes EACH of Green and Blue...sheesh.
    Sigh, I have no clue how you have over 800+3* Rainbow runes Pepp mate...that is crazy!!!

OS
    Android
    Lol, this is too funny...typical RNG crap. I have only about 60 3* Rainbow runes, but over 200+ 3* runes EACH of Green and Blue...sheesh.
    Sigh, I have no clue how you have over 800+3* Rainbow runes Pepp mate...that is crazy!!!
    I don't have nearly that many 3* Rainbow, only about 169 at the moment. I mostly farm 'Cast Die' and 'A Matter of Life and Death'. Sometimes they seem to be the only thing I ever get. My inventory on them is a little low as I've leveled up quite a few talismans the last couple of days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I don't have nearly that many 3* Rainbow, only about 169 at the moment. I mostly farm 'Cast Die' and 'A Matter of Life and Death'. Sometimes they seem to be the only thing I ever get. My inventory on them is a little low as I've leveled up quite a few talismans the last couple of days.
    I got a lot of these rainbow talismans from farming Game of Death on madness. On some days it seems, that I only get these. But all in all, I'm happy with what I got so far.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily