Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    "Tell me why I had to be a PvpSlave..."
    (Can't take credit for that - that goes to Aristo/Tom)

That's a big bummer, as you've been a great part of the "new guard" - very enthusiastic and an awesome Trooper.

This game has gotten very time consuming with PvP. Like I said to Sag, a computer buddy helped me automate my 50 Troopers everyday using an Android emulator and it's been huge. Something to consider should you come back...

Best of Luck! It's been great having you here!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Cheers. Nicko, it has been an honor and pleasure having you as my trooper, especially your Viking Eddie...absolutely chilling, lol!

I will certainly take a look at the emulator...will have to consider some kind of alternative if I am to make a good comeback!

Thanks again Nicko for all of your help and advice...I hope to have a strong PvP team one day!

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Have a good break.
    For sure the game is time consuming

Thanks for your trooper :]

\../
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Hello fellow Maiden-heads,
    I am back and reenergized after my Lenten break. I see that BillLion did return but had to leave again...darn, too bad, a big loss to the forum.

First of all, a very BIG THANK YOU to some of my loyal troopers who still kept me as their trooper inspite of my 40+ days in inactivity...I am simply astounded and amazed at the friendship, fellowship, and brotherhood of everybody here on this forum, especially my troopers. To return back to nearly 18,000 trooper points (from 0 before I left) is unbelievable! I aim to return the favor to some of you who have sadly decided to take a break from the game, such as Moonshadow, Hornetaker, etc.

Well, I see some new stuff added, including the slight nerfing of the Prisoner, nerfing of my beloved Angel of Pain, and some issues with the Hellhound...need to catch up on all of that.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they have introduced any new way to go through all of the troopers, so since that was the biggest time-consuming aspect of the game, I am only looking to add an additional 15-20 troopers or so to get me to around 30-35 troopers in total. That should be do-able with my schedule and allow me to play all troopers everyday. I will post on the Troopers forum as well, so please post here or on the troopers forum if you are a daily player and have a free slot. As some of the forum regulars can attest, I am good for it and will certainly play your trooper everyday. Any toon will do, but I am especially looking for CR Eddies to help me through the Underworld Secret location, now that my AoP has been nerfed.

Cheers brothers...it sure is good to be back!
    Ice

OS
    Android
    Welcome back, IceMan!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Welcome back, IceMan!
    Cheers mate, it does feel good to be back!

OS
    Android
    Welcome back and invite sent.
    Live to Fly, Fly to Live

Hammerhil-8671

Playing all troopers daily.

OS
    Android
    Welcome back my dude. If you need an extra trooper on the list send me a request again I loved your wickerman!
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Cheers Hammerhil, request accepted and used your trooper already, so 25 badges sent your way.

Hey TreeB0mbb, will be great to have you back on my roster, mate...request sent!

OS
    Android
    WELCOME BAAAAAACK ICEMAN!!!

I am happy to see you back here on the forum and in the game!

It does suck that some characters were nerfed during your absence. But at least we have finally received the sacrifice feature that so many of have waited for what seems like an eternity for. Hopefully, something new will be on the horizon soon (Brave New World)!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)