Thread: Howdy

OS
    Android

Howdy

Hi, Kevin from Texas here. I've been playing since late December. I think I've done pretty well on soul drops, still weak in the assassin/gunner area and no SSD or troll though. I've got a full cue of troopers and as long as they stay active I keep them. My main trooper is a 5 star, level 100 Run to the Hills Eddie. A little weak on defense, but he hits like a freight truck. He's not quite maxed out yet as I've had to divert resources to try and strengthen my pvp team, which hopefully will be a little more competitive soon. Offense is good, but defense is almost non-existent. User id is Askora-8071, but not needing troopers at the moment.

Just thought I'd introduce myself real quick. Back to guitar while I wait for the sands of time. Up the Irons!

OS
    iOS
    Keep enjoying the game! Good luck there!

OS
    Android

Thanks

Yeah, I'm enjoying it. Other than the beginning of Feb update where my Eddie could kill himself in one blow and if that didn't do it my Golden Son could take out the team. Kind of annoying, but funny at the same time. Enjoying the pvp option, up to rank #145 so don't think I'm doing too bad. Just need better defense.