Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you

OS
    Android
    I was going for the Achievement one. Not sure I can finish in the top 25 with my lack of defense. It'll come, just hope they don't nerf the characters I'm working on. I've got 6 skill shards saved up and way too many slots to fill. Most of my characters lack the skill shards that would make them really deadly. Right now just hoping for a top 100 finish and maybe catch a rare soul or two.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Wasn't asking for it, but I'm all for a little revenge and I got the 2100 points to get my skill shard. Just trying to prove the point, that strategy can make a difference. I've got a defense team I'm working on, but lacking the shards to do it. I have few toons with decent passive skills, so it makes it a challenge. I started playing end of December, so don't have the same experience as some of the people in here and no pvp beta. I've played lots of Final Fantasy though, and the systems are similar. It's about maximizing the potential with what you've got.

You might look at what talismans I've got too. That way you can see what's breaking your defense. I'm thinking the best defense build is going to rely a lot on basic abilities (since passives can be disabled and I have almost no good characters with passive), paired with a good mix of talismans and HP to keep the offensive team from knocking you down in one round.
    The problem isn't to attack a team and win, the problem is that aftet you became a target for that team, and because I ve to deal with prisoners team almost of the time, guess what happen to my defense team when I'm off from the game

OS
    Android
    That's why I think it has to be about HP (even if it means sacrificing some damage), the right talismans and the right basic skills. Can't rely on passive abilities. Once I get my team built, I doubt my offense and defense will be anywhere close to the same. I would share my team plan, but that would be giving away the game wouldn't it. I am working on a spreadsheet to test build characters and planning to share that once I'm done. I know someone else had done it, but it was broken when I went to try it out. Mine is a little different. I have to thank all the guys who have shared a lot of information on the max'ed out characters and talismans. Really appreciate all the work they did and it has definitely helped me.
    Last edited by Askora; 02-25-2017 at 06:22 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I wouldn't blame SilentKnight - I'd blame the system. He just attacks who's on his list and you are likely on it a lot. It's a crazy matchmaking system that Sparton said they're working on, and no doubt it sucks.

Agree with Askora when he said don't take it personally.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I wouldn't blame SilentKnight - I'd blame the system. He just attacks who's on his list and you are likely on it a lot. It's a crazy matchmaking system that Sparton said they're working on, and no doubt it sucks.

Agree with Askora when he said don't take it personally.
    Actually Shaolinlondo isn't on my list very much. 3-4 times last 24 hrs. Might look like more as some were holds & u know me...like the Energizer Bunny...just keep going & going. Sag must be pissed then,lmao
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Actually Shaolinlondo isn't on my list very much. 3-4 times last 24 hrs. Might look like more as some were holds & u know me...like the Energizer Bunny...just keep going & going. Sag must be pissed then,lmao
    Nah it's all good, it's an arena, not a playground & even while understanding Shaolin at 100%, 20 points are 20 points...
    It sucks that it have to work this way, would've loved to see Shaolin make it!

As for Jofer not being one of us... I bet you a couple skillshards that he, or she who knows, already read a lot around this forum.. Probably this post too
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post

As for Jofer not being one of us... I bet you a couple skillshards that he, or she who knows, already read a lot around this forum.. Probably this post too
    Absolutely. It's almost a given he's been lurking - hoping he comes around to introducing himself like Killhouse did after his mad rush to the top!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Absolutely. It's almost a given he's been lurking - hoping he comes around to introducing himself like Killhouse did after his mad rush to the top!
    Wtf is Eagleknight? Got a trooper request even tho it says inactive 13 days??? Accepted it just cuz he's on Coalgiver Eddie's list. Lmao
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    SholinLondo

I think too itīs ok for people to for for the points, nothing personal on that, 20 pts.

I wish you have made tough, I am biased to cheer for people without The Prisoner.

And I only started attacking you today, as this was "game day" for me, and I wanted to see if I could push to the top 5.

Jofer knows I attacked him anytime a had the chance.

It was very bold of you to try for top 1 the whole week, I know itīs very stressful.

You have a lot of respect from me.

Cheers up man.
    Gmac

OS
    iOS
    Respect Shaolinlondo, those of us without a prisoner are definitely at a disadvantage on the defense front and have to make up for it on strategy and offense.

Up the irons!