Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Week 2 of PvP - Statistics and Attacks

Week 2 of PvP is done and again Jofer is the winner.

Congrats - and please introduce yourself!

While the Prisoner is still discussed and seems to be a concern for some, the other hot topic on these forums seemed to be number of attacks. The way the point system is setup an increased number of attacks really works against you - odds are you're losing most of those attacks, and that decreases your number of points.

I saw a decrease in my defense this week. I attribute it to mixing things up a bit and newbies figuring things out.

My second week stats are:

Nicko (Prisoner)

Attack Wins: 99% (605/614)

Defense Wins: 32% (136/431)

Crazy number of attacks I had to make compared to last week to stay at number three. Looking forward to seeing others stats and their impressions of well two.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

My Stats

I'll throw mine in here, even though I'm in a little lower league.

Askora (GRE, CG, AGS, SGS)

Attack Wins: 75% (128/170)

Defense Wins: 9% (4/47)

Finishing rank was 74. Not too bad considering my GRE and CG still need a lot of skill shards and AGS doesn't have any yet. Working on a better defensive team. Prisoner has really not been a concern for me as I have almost no characters with passives, so I've had to compensate. I think the point system and the lists are a major issue. I did manage to take down Jofer in 3 tries (might have been 2 if the arena hadn't froze up the second round). Last week I was ranked 1130, so a pretty big improvement, but that was a shortened week too. Doubt I'll hit top 5, but nice to make it into the top 100.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Askora. That's a really small number of attacks on you; but you also didn't attack much yourself.

Congrats on top 100!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    wow didn't expect my defense to go down so rapidly down...seems that people are learning very fast, and that there is some big flaw in my defense...anyway, it's frustrating like hell. i actually finished with less points ten started, with a 96% winrate on mostly highranked teams. you cannot play much more optimal in offense, without refilling, so this system is damn rigged, if it's not possible to gain points when playing 96% optimal in offense.

the devs should take a more positive approach for the defense. instead of loosing points for losses, we should only gain points when our defense holds and lose nothing (or at least much less) when we got broken. so everyone would have a motivation to build a great defense.

anyway, the sad numbers of this week...

Name:  acc1.png
Views: 550
Size:  45.0 KB

interesting is thatmy 2nd account has just 6 attacks on rank 2331. he also only attacked 35 times.

Name:  acc2.png
Views: 519
Size:  46.0 KB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Name:  1213.PNG
Views: 411
Size:  78.8 KB

Attacked some more, and got attacked more too. Also took on many prisoner teams compared to last week + some taunting nightmares
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Thanks Askora. That's a really small number of attacks on you; but you also didn't attack much yourself.

Congrats on top 100!
    Hi Nicko,

Gmac (No Prisoner)

Attack Wins 95% 405/428
    Defense Wins 23% 93/404

Ironite consideration.
    My Ironite in the beginning of the week was 1700, and now is as 1630, no purchases.
    So, This late run strategy I play for sure protect my Ironite bank, and protects me from this point system that for me really sucks.
    And I was still able to make top 5.
    So, guys, especially since the number of attacks is so high, there is really no point trying to be so high in the rankings, unless you are really going for top 1, or really willing to spend Ironite.
    Of course, the more people that will try the top the less effective this will be. But I´m surprised by results. And the rewards from 2 to 5 are the same. I played all day today but this week was way more relaxed, and fun, for me.

And yes, I´m now convinced that having The Prisoner makes a huge difference, especially on Defense.
    Last edited by gmac; 02-26-2017 at 03:01 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Ironite consideration.
    My Ironite in the beginning of the week was 1700, and now is as 1630, no purchases.
    This isn't really a correct way to describe how much Ironite you spent this week refilling buddy.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    This isn't really a correct way to describe how much Ironite you spent this week refilling buddy.
    I only spent the Ironite I earned on challenges and using my troopers, don´t know how much It was.

But the point is, It´s very even with the beginning of the week, buddy.

Cheers.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post

Askora (GRE, CG, AGS, SGS)

Attack Wins: 75% (128/170)

Defense Wins: 9% (4/47)

Finishing rank was 74....

Wow Askora, that's weird that you got into the top 100 playing so few matches. Must have been the even lower number of DEF matches? Is not attacking all week the secret to not being attacked as much? Makes sense that it would be easier climbing the ranks at the end of the week if thats how it works. Something seems very wrong with the points system but whatever... congrats on top 100.

My win % was higher (78% last week), so that's a win considering that I hunt the Prisoner all week but I was attacked way more than last week and dropped a bit (26% last week through 88 DEF matches) in that respect.

mjmxiii (No Prisoner)

ATK - 84% (198/235)
    DEF - 23% (70/309)
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Attacks- 91% 135/149
    Defense- 34% 160/477

Prisoner and troll sure doesn't stop anyone from attacking...