Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    No prisoner (final rank:9th)
    Attack 93% (439/471)
    Defense 17% (62/368)

Last week I had 94% attack wins, and having no prisoner makes me vulnerable to taunt fest. (I decline to shard either mummy or the reaper so far. I might invest in reaper as he is a beast and useful in campaign)

I can sometimes win those tauntfests but RNG favors them more then me with the my same odds.

Oh well.

I can't complain about 9th, and used gmac's late heroics strategy.

My lovely g/a souls got me my 3rd Assassin golden son, and a new assassin newborn.

It's been fun with PVP, but will definitely dial it down now.
    Last edited by CanyptianFit; 02-26-2017 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Updated stats

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Attacks- 91% 135/149
    Defense- 34% 160/477

Prisoner and troll sure doesn't stop anyone from attacking...
    I absolutely stay away from Prisoner and Troll Defensive team combos. Anyone care to give some advice on what attack teams to use against these two beasts? I'm still playing for a few more days, and then want to plan a good attacking team when I go on my hiatus!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    I absolutely stay away from Prisoner and Troll Defensive team combos. Anyone care to give some advice on what attack teams to use against these two beasts? I'm still playing for a few more days, and then want to plan a good attacking team when I go on my hiatus!
    Hey man!

Iīm still using most times the 2 AoS strategy. Itīs not fast, but does the job.

Iīll find it where I posted and repeat it here for you.

"This is how I used to do it against Prisoner teams. 2 AoS (both maxed) with energy sets, use Shriek then take everyone down one by one, Prisoner being the last one. You have to cast Shriek again even if itīs already on if the Prisoner casts Silence, because next round he transfer his silence despite immunity."

The thing is, The Prisoner passive pretty much makes AoS immortal once he casts Shriek.

@CanyptianFit "... using gmacīs late heroics strategy..." Kind of like it!

Best,
    Gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 02-26-2017 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Found It

OS
    iOS

Stats

Well here's week two. No more competitive play from me till there's some fixes to the system.

Finished 14
    Attack 88% 444/503
    Defense 16% 60/367

Now the kicker, I have a friend who finished top 25. However he didn't not appear on anyone's list once. All his attacks against were from players he attacked and then they revenged. This is critical in a game where they want it pay to win but their system cannot fairly populate names correctly.

His stats (if this screenshot works)

Name:  IMG_0440.JPG
Views: 297
Size:  10.7 KB

I'll be playing troopers still, but the current PVP is dead to me. It's been fun guys.

OS
    Android
    I'm by no means a top player, but I decided to spend some ironite this time around to finish a bit higher. I also noticed quite a big jump in the number of attacks I received this week (meaning I had more attacks in the same amount of time as last week lasted). Here are my stats:

No Prisoner

Name:  LOTB week 2 pvp.png
Views: 309
Size:  42.8 KB

I actually ended up taking on a few prisoner/troll teams this time around as I was clearing my attack lists for the free SOW. The strategy I used worked fairly consistently, and even sometimes when I went second. I used Mummy Eddie, AOF, warrior ABB, and SSD. If going first, I would use my ABB to create marks on the enemy, then taunt/freeze/stun with my Mummy and his talis, then taunt/vanish with my SSD, and finally, attempt to stun the strongest enemy or kill a weaker enemy with my AOF. If I went second, I used the same strategy as best I could, although normally the AI would focus fire my ABB and either kill him outright or stun him for two turns (thanks to the Prisoner), to which I would have to cleanse with my Mummy. When dealing with the trolls' annoying shields, I would focus fire the weakest toon that had a heal shield, so as to avoid the crazy reflect dmg as best I could. Cheers!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Well here's week two. No more competitive play from me till there's some fixes to the system.

Finished 14
    Attack 88% 444/503
    Defense 16% 60/367

Now the kicker, I have a friend who finished top 25. However he didn't not appear on anyone's list once. All his attacks against were from players he attacked and then they revenged. This is critical in a game where they want it pay to win but their system cannot fairly populate names correctly.

His stats (if this screenshot works)

Name:  IMG_0440.JPG
Views: 297
Size:  10.7 KB

I'll be playing troopers still, but the current PVP is dead to me. It's been fun guys.
    Wow, that part about your friend is quite a slap in the face to read. It truly shows how messed up this current system is right now. If only we all had the same luck as him!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Killhouse - always end up agreeing with so much of what you say.

That fact that there are guys like HomemLivre and RCarter attacked 450+ times - and there are guys like your friend and Askora who are attacked less than 50 is probably the most broken thing I've seen in this game.

RCarter attacked other players less than Askora - and was attacked over 400 times more.

Quite simply this is unacceptable.

I always assume the developers are doing they can to make this game work. But in this instance - I also agree with HomemLivre. The developers should make amends to the players. This is not a level playing field and many players have spent time and money to compete for prizes under the impression that it is.

Simply not right.

And of course - like with GMAC last week - those players who have benefited from this should not feel guilty. It's simply a severely broken system.

Thanks everyone for posting so far - and please keep posting stats - both those who were attacked a lot and those who were rarely attacked...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    While it isnt an accomplishment due to the number of times i attacked and got attacked, here are my statsName:  IMG_3592.JPG
Views: 366
Size:  61.3 KB

Pathetic, i know, thanks. Im using the nomad, AG, soldier eddie and blue magus (4*, i know, pathetic) for both attack and defending
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Very expected stats. Teams with a Prisoner hold 30+ and other in the low 20s or below. My defense also dropped below 20.

If your defense holds 100 more attacks then others - you are not lossing that many points and gain on top - double points in this case.

As long as the system is that unbalanced and unfair I am not trying to compete - I'll find better things to do.
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    Android
    Here are my numbers from this week. Attack 94% (575/614) Defense 23% (105/455) I cannot figure out how to post a screenshot, Any help would be appreciated
    Chaosego888-9998