Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    That's a broken ass system alright. Oh well, picking up the extra skill shard every week and a legendary soul once a month is more than I was getting last month. Nice not to have to invest in a legendary pack to have an opportunity for a OP toon.

Hey Chaosego, I can only load up images from laptop not mobile. When you are writing up a post, look at the icons in the upper right of the text frame, point your cursor at them and one of them should pop up alt text that reads "image"... click and enjoy dude.

Cheers!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    The only thing I can think on the low number of attacks on me is that I'm not showing up in anyone's list, or I'm only showing up in lists of people much higher than me that don't feel the small point grab is worth it. I know I've had lists that had everyone about 2,000 points lower than me. Better to wait for a better list than to go after a team that will only take me backwards if I lose, if I win they'll just revenge and I'll still go backwards.

OS
    iOS
    Attack. 234/265 (damn taunts...)
    Defence : 110/435 (damn rng...)

1849 points, rank 301, no prisoner.

Most attack losses were going second when there wasn't much I could do (change of team needed maybe). The couple I lost going first were a combination of drunk in charge of an iPhone and not managing to proc a stun or energy for a shield.

i ended up with nearly the same points as started and same as last week. 2100 seems to be a landmark i will never be able to reach with the amount of attacks on me, even though my defense is notthat bad...

(no prisoner)
    atk:88% (130/147)
    def:31%(126/409)

This week im thinking outside of the box and i set up a deadly defense team for all to enjoy. in the end its all about the coins, which i can get enough of even with 0% def win...hope it will bring me some easier opponents to revenge.

OS
    iOS
    Good morning everyone. Well it's 11:45 AM but those beers still work for gravity haha

Name:  IMG_2211.JPG
Views: 468
Size:  72.1 KB

OS
    iOS
    Here are my stats for the week:

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 325
Size:  13.4 KB

Was in a last minute cage match with two others for rank 50. Sadly one of the others finished a couple of points ahead of me. Not too gutted since it's only 20 ironite and a rare soul I lost out on.

Spent around 100 ironite (because what else shall I use it for?) for probably the last time as I plan on spending less of my days and effort tapping revenge for a really garbage weekly prize. Ironite and rare souls? I'm basically getting what I put in plus a chance to get my seventh rocket dog.

Don't get me wrong I'll still attack and revenge, however I'm not purchasing any more refills. That is until the devs decide to gift me and only me the ultimate prisoner counter which would grant me eternal rank week in week out. Reckon I might be waiting a while though, whatcha think?
    Last edited by Hypnos; 02-26-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    hey guys,

i see three very problematic patterns in general, which are much more clear in the 2nd week than before.

1. some people are attacked dramaticly less often as others. differences of 400 fights are just ridiculous. this feature is unintentionally rigged.
    no chance someone with 400+ attacks can stay competitive without huge investments. the ones with 40-100 attacks can be competetitive with very
    moderate investments...sorry guys, but per definition this is rigged.

2. please don't tell me that prisoner isn't that OP and that he is beatable. yes he is and most of us beat him pretty often. but he is the key
    to a holdingrate of >30%. most people without him have defenses of 15-25%. only a buddy of mine manages a defense of 30% without him,
    which is awesome. but all in all, we see this week a clear line between those who have him (and know how to pair him with other great toons) and those who don't have him. if one toon can cause such a great difference, that is not okay.

3. we all suffer really hard from the point system. being attacked 400+ times and loose everytime huge amounts of points is killing free to play modus.
    i refuse to refill sow since i don't wanna support such a system. because everyone who wants to be top notch has to spend huge amounts of ironite and what is more annoying enourmous amount of TIME.

beside this pvp is still fun and it works pretty stabile. so it's potentially a very good feature, but for the sake of fairness, something has to be done asap.
    Last edited by slauki; 02-26-2017 at 01:16 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    HomemLivre (no prisoner, no ABB, no Hellhound, no SSD, no Warrior Troll)
    Rank 21
    Attack: 90% (370/413)
    Defense: 26% (123/466)

Thats kinda frustrating... Lots of ironite spended trying to be on the 25s.
    Thanks Gmac for the thumbs up here on the forum in the final minutes. I have not attacked my troopers who trying to stay in high ranks on the end to. Hope that EducatedFool was able to rank 25s to.

Just like Slauki said, prisoner makes the difference between 20% and 30% hold, thats clear.
    At least its nice to see troopers been able to reach high ranks with this broken system

Already lost 3 battles won becouse of a crash since the start of this week.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    2. please don't tell me that prisoner isn't that OP and that he is beatable. yes he is and most of us beat him pretty often. but he is the key
    to a holdingrate of >30%. most people without him have defenses of 15-25%. only a buddy of mine manages a defense of 30% without him,
    which is awesome. but all in all, we see this week a clear line between those who have him (and know how to pair him with other great toons) and those who don't have him. if one toon can cause such a great difference, that is not okay
    Just to tune in before the argument comes up again that I read before: "The Prisoner can make a difference and he SHOULD!"

OK, fine - but why should he be the only one to make a difference? Not that I have any of the 5* super toons but there are other very rare chars and they are completely useless for PvP - or at least I don't see a lot of them and when they never make a difference.

Oh well in maybe a month or eight we get a counter or not
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    Android
    I haven't spent so much time in a game since I was youth playing NFS, unfortunately without reward in this game. Despite all the feed back devs have they don't make anything regarding them. The prisoner and the bad point system is something that will kill PVP eventually, many players quitting is not a problem for devs because there is always new people coming to spend money in this buggy game, once they figure it out there's already money in dev's arks. In other games there are fixes every week, at least to calm down some people.
    I have fully sharded my warrior troll, AoP but they are useless against the prisoner. So this week my defense went down like for many others.
    Name:  Screenshot_20170226-074958_crop_357x285.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  34.0 KB