OS
    Android

Thumbs up The game is about to crash constantly...

Afternoon folks

Well... Was fighting in the arena against one guy, have won the battle, and then ''The error has occurred while contacting the server (APMA3)'' message popped out (no points no nothing needless to say), so I had to kill this game with brute close, have restarted and...

Oh, and it was just 6th (that's right SIXTH) time for today during the few hours...

I have done MOST of my trooper points for today, just few people left - yet I am sorry - I don't know if I can make it... I am just fed up with force closing/restarting and again and again...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    many crash but not that message it's a new shit bug?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    many crash but not that message it's a new shit bug?
    blade

I don't know, man... After some time break as welcome got the same screen as above, so force close, launch again... It worked and the game let me fight 1 battle in the arena - hoorah!

When I wished to start the second one - hold one a second, enough is as good as a feast...

I CAN start a battle though, but with just an Eddie, cause the game not let me to choose my allies due to freeze the game again :/

<hard mode on>

</hard mode off>

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Afternoon folks

Well... Was fighting in the arena against one guy, have won the battle, and then ''The error has occurred while contacting the server (APMA3)'' message popped out (no points no nothing needless to say), so I had to kill this game with brute close, have restarted and...

Oh, and it was just 6th (that's right SIXTH) time for today during the few hours...

I have done MOST of my trooper points for today, just few people left - yet I am sorry - I don't know if I can make it... I am just fed up with force closing/restarting and again and again...

Cheers,

W
    Just got the exact same "New" crash message... It let me back in, but sadly one of my troopers will be missing their badges from me today... :-(
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...