Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Is sacrifice ever coming?

Really? didnt they announce it like 4 months ago? This shouldve been prioritised over arena imo, as having some actual good people to use is much more important than arena... also some people have like 836492 souls and they need to spend them but they cant due to char slot limit, and others wanna exchance their 1000 owl cultists and 2000 harpies for a 5* sentinel child of the damned. i feel like sacrifice is not even gonna come, maybe in 2019 they will give us a sneakpeek of sacrifice... maybe
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I feel your pain bro , we all do . The devs have been quite last 2 weekes . Think they all went on vacation. It's hard work NERFING 24/7 you know. hahaha... well we still need sacrifice, nightmare city, brave new would, a fixed point system in pvp, the new talisman,and the new toons that are in the new news button feature. So hopefully it'll be next but I wouldn't hold your breath 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    I feel your pain bro , we all do . The devs have been quite last 2 weekes . Think they all went on vacation. It's hard work NERFING 24/7 you know. hahaha... well we still need sacrifice, nightmare city, brave new would, a fixed point system in pvp, the new talisman,and the new toons that are in the new news button feature. So hopefully it'll be next but I wouldn't hold your breath 💀
    Next story chapter and sacrifice should be prioritised imo, after they are done with that they can do BNW, after that they can nerf the shit out of whoever they want

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Next story chapter and sacrifice should be prioritised imo, after they are done with that they can do BNW, after that they can nerf the shit out of whoever they want
    Nobody left to nerf and the "He" is apparently untouchable.
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    Nobody left to nerf and the "He" is apparently untouchable.
    He who should not be named? they can just make his stun 25% or his passive deletes your own passives too

OS
    Android
    He who should not be named? they can just make his stun 25% or his passive deletes your own passives too
    Knock his stun back to 1 turn and that's it. Supposed to be an "elite" character! This game needs to evolve not go backwards! LMAO @ Chuck F'n Norris....so 80's
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Knock his stun back to 1 turn and that's it. Supposed to be an "elite" character! This game needs to evolve not go backwards! LMAO @ Chuck F'n Norris....so 80's
    U kno what! They shouldnt nerf the one who should not be named, they should just buff other chars and add more chars that can counter him, now that is how you balance the meta! They could easily do that at any time by making an event (like fear of the dark or BWD)

OS
    Android
    U kno what! They shouldnt nerf the one who should not be named, they should just buff other chars and add more chars that can counter him, now that is how you balance the meta! They could easily do that at any time by making an event (like fear of the dark or BWD)
    Exactly...evolve!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    I feel your pain bro , we all do . The devs have been quite last 2 weekes . Think they all went on vacation...
    Not unless they go on vacation every 2-3 months...
    This pattern has been repeating itself ever since the real few weeks of radio silence, when RH jumped the ship.
    It goes as follows:
    1. announcement that new content is coming. [what you actually get is just some random number changes and talisman slot color changes]. (usually takes about a week for it to really happen due to some last minute unexpected problems)
    2. it's up to app/game store now.(another week)
    3. The actual update (read 'F-up') takes place...and panic breaks loose! players get locked out of the game,server errors cause rage between troopers,aso,aso...
    4. Sparton dives out and tells us that it's either all good and working as intended or that they are "investigating".
    5. Players start thanking him for the great communication,blah,blah.(step 4.+5. take another week or two)
    6. Stuff gets hot fixed by a small update (which luckily doesn't require step 2.)
    7. Things get quiet.People get used to the nerfs and go grinding again.Only the HC few are left on the forums, repeatedly having 40-60 pages discussions about the same problems on and on while nobody is listening (another week or two)
    8. Two weeks of radio silence from devs.(usually comes hand in hand with some "limited time only" great real $$$ offers)
    9. Sparton (mostly even Kaz) dive out...and it goes back to step 1.

OS
    Android
    It would be nice if devs at least give us a hint on what kind of characters would be useful for sacrifice. Any Eddie? Because I have a pile of 3* eddies and I don't know if it worth to keep them.