Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    For what I remember I have read they said: the more developed the toons are the more rewarding the sacrifice will be. That includes number of stars, level and skill shard investment and supposedly there will be a chance to get legendary souls. I can't remember where I read it because there is no official thread about sacrifice just random responses in several threads. But I remember the features of the sacrifice.
    Carlos

It's coming in about 3 weeks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    how do you know this?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Unless you are some insider of NF i wouldn't be so optimistic.

Sparton already mentioned that the next update will only bring some partial fixes for some major bugs and "something more to get", which will probably be some addition to the arena shop or widening the ranking rewards to maybe 100 players or something to do with the arena (because it's all about the arena atm,isn't it?)
    This might take place at the end of next week,then it will take at least another week to get rid of the newly introduced bugs and then about a month for the 'subsequent update' to take place...and that update might bring "potentially Sacrifice, and potentially more than that". which sounds rather worrying...remember BNW release in November?

OS
    Android
    I would like to be as optimistic as Nifelheim but have to agree with Mizrael and note that Sparton threw a "maybe" in there at some point. It's too uncertain to be sure. My only advice to all waiting for this feature to clear out your character traffic jams is not to hold your breath till it arrives, you might turn permanently blue