Thread: Trooper Request

OS
    Android

Trooper Request

Hey slauki! Definitely will accept ur request. Just need to figure out who to get rid off 1st. Need more sleep b4 I do that tho,3 hrs. just don't cut it. Catcha in a few hrs.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    thanks mate, don't worry will wait for you :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    thanks mate, don't worry will wait for you :-)
    Ugh! Can't sleep,apu. Guess Eagleknight gets the axe. Not sure who he/she is or why they appeared on request list with 13 days inactivity? Using Sentinel ABB as champion today. With maxed death mark set in honor of Kardas's write up. Packs a punch but pretty much useless in arena. Change em up for LOL. The Prisoner,CG & Magus GS. Enjoy & thx!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Ugh! Can't sleep,apu. Guess Eagleknight gets the axe. Not sure who he/she is or why they appeared on request list with 13 days inactivity? Using Sentinel ABB as champion today. With maxed death mark set in honor of Kardas's write up. Packs a punch but pretty much useless in arena. Change em up for LOL. The Prisoner,CG & Magus GS. Enjoy & thx!!!
    Eagleknight? Well this person my friend, is one of the legendary members here on the forums, he used to be active a couple of weeks ago, i forgot what he was really known for (other than havig an epic roster), but its sad to see that hes forgotten, sooner or later kai will prob be forgotten (hope that day never comes)
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Eagleknight? Well this person my friend, is one of the legendary members here on the forums, he used to be active a couple of weeks ago, i forgot what he was really known for (other than havig an epic roster), but its sad to see that hes forgotten, sooner or later kai will prob be forgotten (hope that day never comes)
    That's y I accepted. I mean u gotta be important to make Coalgiver Eddie's list. But with no badges & 13 days inactivity... I know u can't go by the displays so if he's out there I'll gladly take back his Coalgiver!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    That's y I accepted. I mean u gotta be important to make Coalgiver Eddie's list. But with no badges & 13 days inactivity... I know u can't go by the displays so if he's out there I'll gladly take back his Coalgiver!
    I really hate coalgiver, why? Cuz im not on the list, due to the fact that im a "former celebrity"

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I really hate coalgiver, why? Cuz im not on the list, due to the fact that im a "former celebrity"
    I tottaly agree, lets start an uprising

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddlers View Post
    I tottaly agree, lets start an uprising
    You misspelled totally u dumb fuck (for any peasant that doesnt know whats going on, im talking to myself)

OS
    iOS
    Das totally rad bruh

OS
    iOS
    I got a request from eagleknight a couple days ago too. Had to remove him because he was last active using troopers almost two weeks ago.
    mammy-7388