Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I was originally opposed to sharding my Reaper - but I'm really glad I did. He's a blast to play. I only sharded him as far as I needed to max damage on his critical skills - Slash, Cleave, and his Fury - but he's still a beast

I took him on red LOL tonight along with a CG and PDK. CG lowers MR and GRE goes to town. Granting the Reaper a magic charge from PDK before he attacks the boss with Slash is about as evil as it gets
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post

Nicko was a regular on my list, he knows how muck I attacked him during the week...

Maybe they should limit the number of attacks on your defense by some % of attacks you make on others. (150% perhaps)

For instance, if you attack 50 times you can you can only be attacked 75 times.
    Yup - I'll vouch for that!

Limiting attacks on you by a percentage of attacks you make is really great idea...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I was originally opposed to sharding my Reaper - but I'm really glad I did. He's a blast to play. I only sharded him as far as I needed to max damage on his critical skills - Slash, Cleave, and his Fury - but he's still a beast

I took him on red LOL tonight along with a CG and PDK. CG lowers MR and GRE goes to town. Granting the Reaper a magic charge from PDK before he attacks the boss with Slash is about as evil as it gets
    Goin all the way! Health,Holy & Paladin. Holy & Paladin just to see which is better. Yeah,I know I could probably find out in a post but I like to figure it out myself. Then I'm gunna try Piercing & Penetrating. Piercing would cost the Health tho. Freeze talismans are dead to me! Lol
    Love my Corrupt General!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 02-28-2017 at 05:02 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers