Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips on ironite

OS
    Android

Tips on ironite

Hello everyone so I just wanted to make a quick thread just to know what do you guys usually do with your ironite? Do you have a goal your working to save it up to or just spent it on PVP and daily grinding?

Like for me currently I try to clear all secret locations and daily rewards (usual stuff) to get around 3k ironite and then spend it on some rare souls or a special event and get something good out of it hopefully. I'm only at 2.1k right now since I use about 30-60 per day on SoT refill to get more xp runes. But I have been going up slowly but surely.

Anyway tell me how you use your ironite and if you have any tips on ironite?

Thanks and UP THE IRONS!
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    I used to save my Ironite for some event, and then used them to gets souls and new toons.

Then Arena arrived, and now I spend all Ironite I grind during the week (secret locations, Arena itself, achievements and trooper use/grind) on it.

Now I get my souls form the Arena Store, and also from and Arena rewards.

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Grinding to 625, buy talisman pack.

I already did it 3 or 4 times.
    Got so many green talismans to up...
    I would think that I need two more at least.

After, I do not know, I'm more or less not capable to save anything...
    Once I could buy I buy (-_-')

Also, it happens that I use 10 to revive if I'm using a trooper...

On PvP, I do not know, I'm playing a bit, but I do not think that I have
    a toon list that could handle any situation so no I do not refill SoW ^^
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post

I already did it 3 or 4 times.
    Got so many green talismans to up...
    I would think that I need two more at least.

After, I do not know, I'm more or less not capable to save anything...
    Once I could buy I buy (-_-')

Also, it happens that I use 10 to revive if I'm using a trooper...

On PvP, I do not know, I'm playing a bit, but I do not think that I have
    a toon list that could handle any situation so no I do not refill SoW ^^
    Interesting are the talisman packs worth it? Do you buy it because of the xp runes or just the evo runes? I find myself having enough evo runes so that's why I don't buy it. I wanted to buy one maybe because of the 99 five star xp runes but I don't know if it's worth it.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    I bought rare soul packs til I had a ?decent? roster. Only bought 1 talisman pack 4 arena. Don't c the point in buying what u can farm
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    I bought rare soul packs til I had a ?decent? roster. Only bought 1 talisman pack 4 arena. Don't c the point in buying what u can farm
    exactly, wouldn't buy anything farmable, so it's up to you if you want to play and grind longer PVE or PVP or if you want to try your luck and buy souls. since i have a decent rooster i prefer to wait for special events or refill once in a while. but most of the time i save my ironite because i don't know where to invest...

maybe if some nice special event occours i might invest something

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    exactly, wouldn't buy anything farmable, so it's up to you if you want to play and grind longer PVE or PVP or if you want to try your luck and buy souls. since i have a decent rooster i prefer to wait for special events or refill once in a while. but most of the time i save my ironite because i don't know where to invest...

maybe if some nice special event occours i might invest something
    I'd still say rune packs are 'worth' it for the xp. Especially if u wanna max something for arena. Sounds to me like u know what ur doing!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I have been mostly saving ironite for special events. Sometimes I will lose on auto and need a revive (if it's a special area, or sometimes just because I want the trooper badges). Now I've also been spending it on arena SOW, as well as SOT if I run out of time to play all my troopers because I was playing too much arena, or just otherwise busy.

I've bought a few talisman upgrade packs. In one or two cases, I got it for a specific color I wanted to max several sets of, and needed mostly the XP runes. In one case, I actually needed evo runes of a specific color, so I got the upgrade pack. Then I used the majority of the XP runes to power up off-color talismans. I had like 4mm gold so I didn't really care about the added cost. With making so many adjustments to my team for the arena, all that gold is gone now! lol
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android
    I think the rune packs have a purpose. I bought a set of Gold runes and was able to take a bunch of invis talismans up to 50. It is the only one I have ever purchased since I have so much of the other rune colors from hoarding. I was pretty amazed of how many I could raise with it.

I refuse to buy souls anymore. I pretty much just refill when I need and if that wtf happens and I get the defeat while trooper is in the mix, he always gets 10.

Note: I always loose the conversation with myself when an event is happening and I spend (waste) the 1000 on souls.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Interesting are the talisman packs worth it? Do you buy it because of the xp runes or just the evo runes? I find myself having enough evo runes so that's why I don't buy it. I wanted to buy one maybe because of the 99 five star xp runes but I don't know if it's worth it.
    Worth it?
    I do not know, I only know that right now I need to up soooo many (green) talismans to test them... PvP and PvE side
    And yes that's for XP runes.
    99 5* is more than 6 5* runes from 1 to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    since i have a decent rooster
    Well, got 11 5* characters.
    Mostly Eddys
    My goal is to maximized (on shard and talismans) toons I got for now.
    Will see later if I want to challenge RNG XD

Quote Originally Posted by compurocker View Post
    Then I used the majority of the XP runes to power up off-color talismans. I had like 4mm gold so I didn't really care about the added cost. With making so many adjustments to my team for the arena, all that gold is gone now! lol
    It's 15 5* XP runes to up a 5* runes of the same color, it's 22 for off color.
    For 4* XP runes it's even worse: 35 for same color, 53 for off color.
    For gold, it's a 100K difference so almost nothing ^^

On my side, I only use red XP runes from time to time as I have no use in it -_-'
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083