Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    LOL,there it is! Went 1st,still threw me a curve
    LMAO!!! Didn't last long. U have about as much patience as I do. Went 1st again. Unless I go 2nd it's pretty hard to tell which 1 is better. Can't remember last loss going 1st. Still like the look of the 'Dream Team' better!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-02-2017 at 06:20 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  2. #22
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    LMAO!!! Didn't last long. U have about as much patience as I do. Went 1st again. Unless I go 2nd it's pretty hard to tell which 1 is better. Can't remember last loss going 1st. Still like the look of the 'Dream Team' better!
    When I read Frosts thread I couldn't help myself . Had it up for about 5 minutes

    I think it would be fun for the newbies to try so I may put it up again tomorrow for a bit. But keep in mind I think that 62% was before the Christmas event. It was that event where Prisoners started multiplying like rabbits...
    Nicko-0517

  3. #23
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    LMAO!!! Didn't last long. U have about as much patience as I do. Went 1st again. Unless I go 2nd it's pretty hard to tell which 1 is better. Can't remember last loss going 1st. Still like the look of the 'Dream Team' better!
    And how do you go first against me so much? I don't even try to push a button when I play you - I wait to see who's taunted and respond - cause I always go second.
    Nicko-0517

  4. #24
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    And how do you go first against me so much? I don't even try to push a button when I play you - I wait to see who's taunted and respond - cause I always go second.
    LOL,I'd just finished going 2nd against Bruno 3x b4 winning the 3rd. So I knew I was due. Strategy,play people I think I have a chance beating going 2nd, then play u cuz I'm due. Works sometimes! I won't even close the game on my phone when I've gone 2nd a bunch of times, cuz I'm due. If I shut it off I figure it resets back to 30/70. Lmao!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-02-2017 at 08:33 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  5. #25
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    When I read Frosts thread I couldn't help myself . Had it up for about 5 minutes

    I think it would be fun for the newbies to try so I may put it up again tomorrow for a bit. But keep in mind I think that 62% was before the Christmas event. It was that event where Prisoners started multiplying like rabbits...
    If I see it I'm attacking. I wanna go 2nd,c what kind of damage it does. I already witnessed how ez it falls,lol
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  6. #26
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    When I read Frosts thread I couldn't help myself .
    That's exactly what threw me the curve. Couldn't do shit on my 2nd turn...no power,well 2..yippie!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  7. #27
    Senior Member Sag7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Well, it's still early but I can already confirm that it won't happens by me today...
    I won't be taking down jofer today,
    Felt like starting a race falling face first on asphalt when instead of racing head to head this morning in an epic cut throat race...
    I fell asleep on the couch grinding for points & just woke at 1k distance with a loss & a dead battery in the middle of the night... So far for my "strategy" & hopes for a shot at Jofer, it kinda have a bitter taste I can tell you..
    He now just play any progress I can make nullifying any attempt to close the gap...
    In the end I'm not searching excuses, he's simply been better...
    Congrats to you Jofer

    Been a nice week,
    Up the irons!
    \m/, ,\m/
    Last edited by Sag7272; 03-04-2017 at 09:14 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

    (English is not my first language)

  8. #28
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Nice try Sag! Think he starts at reset & never stops. Same here,passed out 4 an hour,woke up to 9 attacks & can't revenge any of em!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  9. #29
    Senior Member Sag7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Nice try Sag! Think he starts at reset & never stops. Same here,passed out 4 an hour,woke up to 9 attacks & can't revenge any of em!
    Thanks man... Well there's many things that don't work right out there, the most important is to keep having fun... No matter how painful it sometimes is
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

    (English is not my first language)

  10. #30
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Thanks man... Well there's many things that don't work right out there, the most important is to keep having fun... No matter how painful it sometimes is
    Exactly,no one is forcing us!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •