Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Fix the damn broken talismans once and for all

Some talismans are still procing multiple tyimes with multiple hits

caretakerii for example is using 3 assassin golden son all with void talismans and it's procing 100% time, removing everything and reflecting ridiculous amount of damage.

Thieve is also procing every hit.

C'mon guys it's about time that was fixed. You can't fix for freeze and don't fix for void... What kind of code you guys write?!?!?

Rant: Can't keep all in caps

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Unfortunatelly, as much as I like those void shields, I'm afraid that they're way too powerful. And I don't know how, but the defensive A.I. is damn good in processing the perfect hits required.... almost all of the time and even without a 'perfect hit granted' toon around.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Some talismans are still procing multiple times with multiple hits

caretakerii for example is using 3 assassin golden son all with void talismans and it's procing 100% time, removing everything and reflecting ridiculous amount of damage.

Thieve is also procing every hit.

C'mon guys it's about time that was fixed. You can't fix for freeze and don't fix for void... What kind of code you guys write?!?!?

Rant: Can't keep all in caps
    Yup. And I like the way they proc. Is it a bug? Probably. Don't know. I had a feeling they've rushed out arena in three days to cover for those bugs some of which remaind. I don't care anymore about bugfixes. Speaking of bugs, I'm quite confident that tauntfest is a bug in a way that chances to proc taunt are added up for it is in vast manner all creatures taunted, as reported by so manny people (20 of us spamming here). Neither mummy or ssd have that much succes taunting alone.

The other idea behind 3 ass gs is I hold with entire team at hp 1 as they could cast endure every turn.

Thinking of endure, facing aof and permadeath, it's coding seems to be 'revive' with hp 1 and without reviveing animation. Which totally kills the description keyword 'prevent'

Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Unfortunatelly, as much as I like those void shields, I'm afraid that they're way too powerful. And I don't know how, but the defensive A.I. is damn good in processing the perfect hits required.... almost all of the time and even without a 'perfect hit granted' toon around.
    As it should.
    I wish the AI hits perfectly even more often
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-02-2017 at 01:34 PM.

OS
    iOS
    And as I just pulled the blue bat out of magus soul, you won't be seeing those three for long now. I'm not as happy as if prisoner would drop on me for bat is not such a game changer with all of them out there, but I can't say anymore that I don't own pris/siege/gens/troll. I own siege.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-02-2017 at 01:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    dev will not respond....they are useless
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    They are working.

No to quote again, on voids, that said (see how I've used it without real meaning ), perhaps they do proc more than advertised intentionaly, because of 'pressure set' in store.

OS
    Android
    I like caretakerii's team
    And BTW, I did not see void shield popping every it.

I was a bit afraid a first but I don't think it is that hard to handle with a blue bat (AoP) and hard stunner :P

Please don't use this AoP you just get, this is a too great toon
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    If you have only one set of Void Shield on one character the chances that it procs when landing a perfect hit on four enemies is about 91%. Nothing bugged there if somedody uses multiple sets on mutliple characters. Since they can be countered in numerous ways, including simply using true damage, I'd say we have worse problems now.

Are Void Shields strong? Hell yes, but that's more due to a very limited range of characters having damage preventing buffs for the whole group - which are extremely valuable. If you don't have a troll there's basically only the Blue Allied Soldier and maybe a Sentinel Golden Son.

I'd argue in the opposite direction and say they should introduce more shields via Talismans (or just bring old ones back, no idea how powerful they are).
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    dev will not respond....they are useless
    I think Frost brings up a good point - those Void shields are yet another restriction of roster. Mummy Eddie is the only useful Eddie on defense, and now only True Damage characters are assured the ability to actually get a non-suicidal hit in. Frustrating that the useful toon selection is getting so narrow.

The developers generally respond in the update thread. May want to post there - Sparton did say they're working pretty hard to get Sacrifice ready, so sometimes takes a fewdays. And this was posted just a half-day ago

But I've noted a fascinating trend. If you're polite they often respond...if you rant and rave they don't...

Hmmm...

But even if they WERE useless - that's not so bad!

Name:  IMG_2304.JPG
Views: 257
Size:  71.5 KB
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-02-2017 at 01:51 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I'd agree that pvp chars are quite limited on true dmg hitters because of voids. Shame true dmg Eds are that rare. But you have to love them for what they do.
    And they provide a good defense against siege/pris+CG that is a mighty stunner and hus weakness being magic dmg.

@zdm - yup, easy to bash, but someone allways makes a wrong choice of toons when attacking. I forgot to ask, frost, did you win?