Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    actually i start to belive, that most longtime player suffer from the same problems.

- too much time needed to fulfill your "obligations"
    - lack of new PVE content (boredom)
    - still no sacrifice or BNW which was planned for november (WTF???)
    - crappy characters sold als "legendary", alomg with a mediocre RNG (it's not really bad since most of us have really nice characters)
    - many promises over and over for months, and very few real changes
    - and many many more less pressing issues

this game is evolving, but it's evolving way too slow. every few months some changes is not enough to keep people playing.

only the most insane ones, like me and some fellow forum members and troopers can take such long streaks of boredom ;-)

most people, will quit after a while but some of us seem to have masochistic tendencies...

at the moment it's more a daily routine than enjoyment at all for me. the thing that would help me the most is an option to shorten the
    time needed to fulfill every f'n obligation out there. and sacrifice to get some rewards out of the dupes and useless normal souls.

hmmm this also escalated into a mini rant, which wasn't intended, but seems that the same things frustrate many of us. and it's about time to improve them
    Yup!!! I suppose many of us are in the same boat...

And yes I have to agree with you about many of the long time players have collected some really great characters although RNG somehow knows the ones I want right now and is playing hard to get... I'm pretty happy with my team, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be excited if it threw me more bones I want to chew and not just the same bones I have or the ones I continue to sell :-)

I love the game and so I'll press on and do my best to use all my troopers until things improve. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I just feel guilty if I don't get to use all of my loyal troopers. It doesn't happen very often, but with extra projects being added at work the time gets shorter and shorter for me to dedicate to playing. A speed play option is a must for this game with all the obligations to fulfill. Surely the Devs have heard the cries of the people and will implement this feature. It would really make the game better while we wait for the new PvE content.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think I have the same masochistic tendencies as you... lol
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I don't know how you'd do it with school and homework!! I've been working from home for the past few months while they do renovations to our office, so I can generally balance my time and run the game on auto throughout the day and just look down at my phone every few minutes or so to move on to the next trooper. Sadly yesterday was a crazy busy day at work and I was unable to use all my troopers. In fact many trooper badges were lost. When I finally had some time to play, I only had 30 minutes until the reset and it wasn't nearly enough. I'm starting to think I may need to take a break from the game until they come up with a solution. I don't want my troopers to suffer because I don't have time to send badges their way. We've got some projects coming up at work and unless I can teach one of my dogs to play for me while I'm busy, I fear there will be more missed badges. I'm not going to be upset if my troopers replace me with someone who can be a guaranteed "Daily player", but I just know that I'm not going to be as dependable as I've been in the past. I'll do my best to use all troopers, but it weighs in the back of my mind when I can't. I don't want to be a "One way trooper" Hopefully the Devs offer a solution soon. I still love the game and I don't mind the grind so much when I have time to kill, but all the hours out of the day to complete all responsibilities is just not a sustainable business model... lol. I love the game!! But I love my paycheck a whole lot more!!
    yeah it sure is a chore. well good luck to you and the renovations, i'll keep sending badges your way
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    yeah it sure is a chore. well good luck to you and the renovations, i'll keep sending badges your way
    Thanks Floki!! I'd be happy if they never finish and I can just work from home for good... I'll keep sending badges your was as well... Only 7 troopers left to use today and no MACLO errors yet, so everyone should be getting their daily rations from me today!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...