Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Attack of the desert Golem

6 , I have 6 desert golems on my roster! I've gotten more but I was selling them to make room for other dups . Waiting for a sacrifice that I'm not sure is even coming. Just think of all the wasted trooper points just in desert golems alone. I have one at 5 star 100, the rest are there to remind me to stop wasting my troopers points on ass/gun souls. There is plenty of ass/gun toons that I still need. Is it 98% chance to get a desert golem and .00001% to get a Cyborg Eddie. I can't help thinking that if I would have just got the skill shards I would be able to use more toons in pvp. Go into battles with full sharded toons . Right now my options are limited because you can't fight pvp super guys with shardless toons. Anyway I'm sure I have gotten at lest 10 desert golems , that's 37,500 troopers points. That's exactly one month of useing 50 troopers a day, plus crashes. So over a month of my time destroyed by the attack of the desert golems 💀💀💀

OS
    Android
    If we start counting the wasted badges on G/A souls we'll get depressed.

BTW I must be the only player with a fully sharded Desert Golem in this planet
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    If we start counting the wasted badges on G/A souls we'll get depressed.

BTW I must be the only player with a fully sharded Desert Golem in this planet
    Holy Hell! You really do, I had to go look. You should make it your champion... only for an hour at the beginning of the day though... A limited chance play!
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Holy Hell! You really do, I had to go look. You should make it your champion... only for an hour at the beginning of the day though... A limited chance play!
    Only for 5' maybe...since the last time I tried that for 2 hours, some guys just kicked me after almost 8 months of absolute daily play. How lame was that?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Only for 5' maybe...since the last time I tried that for 2 hours, some guys just kicked me after almost 8 months of absolute daily play. How lame was that?
    LMAO!!! Douchebag! Remember who?
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I know what you mean there, I let a friend borrow my Alliance General and Silentknight kicked me to the curb also. Now I get it. That is why the Arena is rigged to where I go first against him every single time.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    I know what you mean there, I let a friend borrow my Alliance General and Silentknight kicked me to the curb also. Now I get it. That is why the Arena is rigged to where I go first against him every single time.
    Haha, that's some great timing right there.

On topic: I've thankfully only got one of these ugly guys, but I do have a small army of Desert Riders. I only hold onto dupe G/A characters in hopes that they'll be slightly better for sacrifice when it comes around.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Strange cuz I only toss people who are inactive. Made it pretty clear I have no patience. (2 days tops) Also said to pm me,cut u some slack. & how exactly do u lend toons???
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Strange cuz I only toss people who are inactive. Made it pretty clear I have no patience. (2 days tops) Also said to pm me,cut u some slack. & how exactly do u lend toons???
    It has been several months, never been inactive since I started even when I had to Reinstall 2 or 3 times a day. I just switched my champion to General for one night and noticed you were gone the next day when I started playing my troopers. No big deal, I figured you wanted all Eddie champions...Maybe you wasn't getting notifications. That happens alot. I hardly ever see the notifications for Tom and a few others because they play at the beginning of the daily reset but when my game crashes and I reload I see the same 6 or 7 so I know they are there. I only have a couple days more patience than you so I understand it. I wasn't trying to be an asshole with that comment, just thought the timing was funny.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    6 , I have 6 desert golems on my roster! I've gotten more but I was selling them to make room for other dups . Waiting for a sacrifice that I'm not sure is even coming. Just think of all the wasted trooper points just in desert golems alone. I have one at 5 star 100, the rest are there to remind me to stop wasting my troopers points on ass/gun souls. There is plenty of ass/gun toons that I still need. Is it 98% chance to get a desert golem and .00001% to get a Cyborg Eddie. I can't help thinking that if I would have just got the skill shards I would be able to use more toons in pvp. Go into battles with full sharded toons . Right now my options are limited because you can't fight pvp super guys with shardless toons. Anyway I'm sure I have gotten at lest 10 desert golems , that's 37,500 troopers points. That's exactly one month of useing 50 troopers a day, plus crashes. So over a month of my time destroyed by the attack of the desert golems 💀💀💀
    Thanks for the trooper request. I have wanted a good Rainmaker to play with for a long time. There is only 3 out there that I know of
    Chaosego888-9998