Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    6 , I have 6 desert golems on my roster! I've gotten more but I was selling them to make room for other dups . Waiting for a sacrifice that I'm not sure is even coming. Just think of all the wasted trooper points just in desert golems alone. I have one at 5 star 100, the rest are there to remind me to stop wasting my troopers points on ass/gun souls. There is plenty of ass/gun toons that I still need. Is it 98% chance to get a desert golem and .00001% to get a Cyborg Eddie. I can't help thinking that if I would have just got the skill shards I would be able to use more toons in pvp. Go into battles with full sharded toons . Right now my options are limited because you can't fight pvp super guys with shardless toons. Anyway I'm sure I have gotten at lest 10 desert golems , that's 37,500 troopers points. That's exactly one month of useing 50 troopers a day, plus crashes. So over a month of my time destroyed by the attack of the desert golems 💀💀💀
    I have one on my roster. Just recently pulled a Green Golem after selling off the "gift" when I first started playing.

I came to the realization that spending badges on souls was a waste not that long ago when I pulled 2 Warrior Golden Sons after wishing and praying for an Assassin (RNG gods laughed). I'm just hoarding now, waiting for Sacrifice that may never come...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    It has been several months, never been inactive since I started even when I had to Reinstall 2 or 3 times a day. I just switched my champion to General for one night and noticed you were gone the next day when I started playing my troopers. No big deal, I figured you wanted all Eddie champions...Maybe you wasn't getting notifications. That happens alot. I hardly ever see the notifications for Tom and a few others because they play at the beginning of the daily reset but when my game crashes and I reload I see the same 6 or 7 so I know they are there. I only have a couple days more patience than you so I understand it. I wasn't trying to be an asshole with that comment, just thought the timing was funny.
    Tbh,don't remember you or ur Alliance General. Also wouldn't remember someone who dumped my ass several months ago! Just a thot but it could have been my 2nd account. Silentknight-???? Don't know the digits as I never play it. However after Slauki's cheat PVP post I did go into it & clear house. U remember who was my champion?
    No damage done. Still got all my troopers, most know me from in here & know what I bring to the table.
    To Tritium....suggest u keep ur smartass comments to yourself until u know the facts. No worries,chalk it up to Prisoner envy!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Tbh,don't remember you or ur Alliance General. Also wouldn't remember someone who dumped my ass several months ago! Just a thot but it could have been my 2nd account. Silentknight-???? Don't know the digits as I never play it. However after Slauki's cheat PVP post I did go into it & clear house. U remember who was my champion?
    No damage done. Still got all my troopers, most know me from in here & know what I bring to the table.
    To Tritium....suggest u keep ur smartass comments to yourself until u know the facts. No worries,chalk it up to Prisoner envy!
    Magus Golden Son, I have that Eidetic memory bullshit! When I see the notifications pop up I know what character the names are associated with. I never go by who is active. If I suspect someone isn't playing I just keep my eye on the notifications for a week and replace them with a request when I get one
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Magus Golden Son, I have that Eidetic memory bullshit! When I see the notifications pop up I know what character the names are associated with. I never go by who is active. If I suspect someone isn't playing I just keep my eye on the notifications for a week and replace them with a request when I get one
    Yup,sure sounds like me. My apologies! Not sure why I'd have tossed u then cuz toons don't matter to me. Yeah,have heard u can't go by activity,trying to get away from that habit. If ur still interested I'll pm u next vacancy. Right now I have my eye on someone who is active every day but I can't remember the last time I saw a badge from them. Bug??? vav20-7635 if ur out there lemme know
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-05-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Yup,sure sounds like me. My apologies! Not sure why I'd have tossed u then cuz toons don't matter to me. Yeah,have heard u can't go by activity,trying to get away from that habit. If ur still interested I'll pm u next vacancy. Right now I have my eye on someone who is active every day but I can't remember the last time I saw a badge from them. Bug??? vav20-7635 if ur out there lemme know
    If it is a bug you will probably see it within a week anyway. I replaced my 2 slackers today so I am full for at least a week. I will PM you next vacancy as well
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    If it is a bug you will probably see it within a week anyway. I replaced my 2 slackers today so I am full for at least a week. I will PM you next vacancy as well
    K,there is definitely a bug somewhere. Couple of us had Eagleknight requests with 12 days inactivity,had another with 4 days...not possible!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    I wish there was a way to see how many blue Harrpys were sold. I have some great ass/gun characters so I shouldn't complain too much but without red troll , CG, prisoner, or gun space girl it's really hard to compete in the top 200 . Any one of those would change my pvp strategy for the better. The desert golem has 6 yellow talisman slots , not to many got that. Put all thief on em and you could use your special every turn, if lucky . Did some house cleaning on my inactive troopers so I got some room , and I would like forum super guys as teammates because I know they got the knowledge. Also during Christmas I made my snowman my champion and like 5 troopers left me, cutthroat!

OS
    Android
    K,there is definitely a bug somewhere. Couple of us had Eagleknight requests with 12 days inactivity,had another with 4 days...not possible!
    Was he one of your previous troopers that you dropped? I have gotten requests from troopers with 50+ days inactivity before and they were ex-troopers
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Hey man, I operate with a philosophy of ease & delight and was merely entertained at the timing of your and Chaos' posts is all. I shan't keep my future smart ass comments to myself though, as they may make other people laugh and spread the fun! Oh, and you can keep your Prisoner. I'd rather have some skill shards.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Was he one of your previous troopers that you dropped? I have gotten requests from troopers with 50+ days inactivity before and they were ex-troopers
    Nope,never was a trooper & I'd remember him! He's on Coalgiver Eddie's list. Plus our id's r so close
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach