Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    OS
    iOS
    Hello all

Firstly - SilentKnight, please accept my most sincere apologies for what has happened, I just finished before you by an inch. It did not depend neither on you nor me but purely on luck in terms of opponents and timing...

Secondly - thank you for the recognition guys, much appreciated I'll analyze my statistics and evaluate my own feelings what this last-second 5th rank brought. Hopefully Nicko will create week 4 pvp statistics and discussion thread soon and I'll share what I want there.

Be back later, until then - grab that Tier5 reward this week in PVP guys
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Man,

You were up by a lot with almost no time to go. I was checking the boards to see where Kris was.

And by the way Anti attacked me two times in a spare of 2 minutes right after Arena reset.

How can this be right?
    I'll explain this in my analysis post as well, just have couple errands today to do during the day
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Hello all

Firstly - SilentKnight, please accept my most sincere apologies for what has happened, I just finished before you by an inch. It did not depend neither on you nor me but purely on luck in terms of opponents and timing...
    No apology required! U earned it! Ask anyone, I like em close. Have won & lost by less. Only wanted 10th,ran up a lead so I could have a nap,lmao! Consider me a checkpoint,usually always hanging around a tier marker. Might be lower this week, not overly impressed with my Reaper,although I'm not done setting up team,need to play around with talismans.
    On another note...wtf does EVERYONE(except Sag) spell my name with a capital K??? Sry,my self diagnosed OCD,seems there's many of us in here with the same,lmao!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-12-2017 at 05:14 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers