Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Week 3 of PvP - Statistics and Discussion

Week 3 of PvP is a rap. I didn't see how it finished, but know Jofer16 was again #1, Sag #2, and a tight race for #3 with ShaoLinLondo, FallenAngel, and GMAC. Congrats to the winners!

Edit: ShaolinLondo took #3

I kicked back at the beginning of the week. Started picking it up mid week. Fought much harder yesterday.

Results?

I attacked others 33% less, and received 20% less attacks in return.

Hot topics of discussion (in addition to the perpetual Prisoner debate ) continue to be # of attacks/matching - and now character limitations/Talisman triggering again. Should other Eddies or characters be beefed up so they can compete in PvP? Or should taunting be nerfed? Or leave it alone?

I will repeat my opinion that these revenge limits stink without an attack limit. The matching system is goofy, so becoming a sitting duck only makes one feel helpless. Can't have one without the other.

So Statistics

I have a Prisoner

Attack Wins: 97% (402/416) - I attacked 614 the previous week.

Defense Wins: 32% (109/346) - I was attacked 431 the previous week.
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-05-2017 at 04:41 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    ShaolinLondo sent me his stats.

He has no Prisoner.

Attack Wins: 94% (676/716)

Defense Wins: 19% (71/374)
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Congrats to everyone out there..
    Beginning to wonder what trigger the attack #
    Is it position? Sure being in a race false the debate a bit... Being on top too as you worth more points, personally attacked Nicko less this week, for 12pts there was better deals out there.. Is it the "Frightening" factor of some Prisoners teams, so many factors, hard to say, definitive answers is hard to pinpoint...

All in all..
    #2 With Prisoner
    ATT-98% (516/525)
    DEF-31% (104/336)

Lost only 3 or 4 times to tauntfests kind of teams with no button touch for the most part, boring to see em as much but nothing OP it's a strategy like another & there are many possible workarounds, most lost where to "Odd" teams with uncommon & creative builds that I stumbled upon by surprise, good job guys, here's where the future of PvP is to me..
    I'll be probably play & thinkers a bit on defense styles & strategy, that's where the fun & answers to many of grief about PvP lay... Let's have fun, I'll let someone else take down Jofer for now, have a nice week!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Name:  k;llk;.png
Views: 472
Size:  57.5 KB

Same old same old to observe and report.
    Give me too only 150 attacks on my defence and I'm willing to buy 4k ironites monthly too to compete...loosing money, devs.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    ...And I'm willing to buy 4k ironites monthly too to compete...loosing money, devs.
    Don't know for others but personally never bought anything in game since ever, not even Google rewards..
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Don't know for others but personally never bought anything in game since ever, not even Google rewards..
    I bought ironite for 5 euro once on new years eve, otherwise nothing. I mean I got 200 ironite right now.....why should I bother (buy ironite) and get attacked 400 times while others get attacked 100 times and cruise without problems? Also you might have not bought any, but 800 attacks to be done someone needs a ton of ironite.....if they were stored ok, if not you gotta $$.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Let's have fun, I'll let someone else take down Jofer for now, have a nice week!
    My $ on Gmac. If he wants to play all week. I mean wtf was that yesterday??? 2000+ points,impressive!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I bought ironite for 5 euro once on new years eve, otherwise nothing. I mean I got 200 ironite right now.....why should I bother (buy ironite) and get attacked 400 times while others get attacked 100 times and cruise without problems? Also you might have not bought any, but 800 attacks to be done someone needs a ton of ironite.....if they were stored ok, if not you gotta $$.
    Obviously lol.. like skillshards, if one bought every G/A soul instead of those he would need money to compete too..
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    My $ on Gmac. If he wants to play all week. I mean wtf was that yesterday??? 2000+ points,impressive!!!
    That guy is a killing machine, his victory streaks are unbelievable I can tell you, look at his rooster, I mean.. it's one of the best strategist out there!
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Nicko has my stats,only gave him them in case he's doing something on his own. Don't c the point in posting em?
    All I know is I spent a lot less ironite for same reward,as predicted. Will be wasting more SoW today...it's called life! Got a date with my baby,nieces 1 year old Rotti/Sheppard cross. Yeah,scary combo,but she's friendly & a suck. Very protective tho,more so of me than even her owners.
    ENJOY THE DAY!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers