Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    As much as I continue to not see the point of posting these stats, nevertheless, for you, good Nicko, here they are:

*raises hand in confession* I am EducatedFool, and I have a Prisoner.

Attack Wins: 95% (296/313)
    Defense Wins: 30% (100/331)
    Well then this thread should REALLY tickle your fancy, TEF! Educated (statistics) Fool (no point).

I think as much as anything it's a place for people to gather and share their PvP thoughts after an often-intense Saturday. The Prisoner debate kind of started it, and it does look like Prisoner teams - as a rule and with some definite exceptions - fare better on defense.

But I know personally, number of attacks has taken front and center stage.

Thanks for posting!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Is there a way to recover a post? I think I accidentally deleted it trying to edit
    Chaosego888-9998

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Well then this thread should REALLY tickle your fancy, TEF! Educated (statistics) Fool (no point).

I think as much as anything it's a place for people to gather and share their PvP thoughts after an often-intense Saturday. The Prisoner debate kind of started it, and it does look like Prisoner teams - as a rule and with some definite exceptions - fare better on defense.

But I know personally, number of attacks has taken front and center stage.

Thanks for posting!
    To play the fool is itself the point, good sir! All of my education has led me to this fact.

And no problemo, amigo.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Got a buddy @ work. Crappy team,only 5* is Viking (jealous) & he says he never gets attacked. Which is very strange considering he's such an easy target. He came in Thursday,all smiles,'I got attacked'. Couldn't revenge tho as he would have got his ass kicked! Only plays the mandatory 3/day. Dunno....take from it what u will
    Cya
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Gmac (No Prisoner)

Attack Wins 95% 417/439
    Defense Wins 25% 95/373

Ironite
    Started at 1630 and finished 1635, so I guess that 400 attacks area is about the threshold on using only Ironite earned during the week to play in arena.

Win Streak
    I had a ridiculous 122 win streak yesterday morning, and a 70+ on afternoon. No refresh, Nicko can tell I attacked him A LOT, for some reason he is always on my list. Last week I had an 84 win streak as well.
    Starting not so high on the rankings probably helps and I noticed yesterday when I crossed the 3300 mark Sag and Jofer started appearing in my list. Then latter in the day I lost more battles, I was probably tired too, but I felt I was getting a harder list.

Jofer, no1 and pay to win

Thanks SilentKnight, Sag and ChaoseGo for the compliments and incentives. Iīll try again, but right now no Prisoner hurts my defense and no HH or Art dog hurts my offense, corrupt droid would help too. Souls have been a total waste last 4 weeks. I hope sacrifice comes soon. I also like Slauki think itīs too much pay to win. I wish results at the Arena was determined by hard work + strategy + some good mechanics (play fast, perfect hit), and not all that + spending more Ironite you can earn during the week.

Cheers
    Gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 03-05-2017 at 08:09 PM.

OS
    Android

This one goes to everybody without the prisoner!!!

How on earth did I manage to do that? Canīt believe this myself.

Name:  Screenshot_20170304.png
Views: 457
Size:  373.1 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I like the challenge. That's the only reason I sacrificed my win streak to revenge you... I made sure you wasn't close to Jofer first
    Tanks I'll take the compliment
    As for Jofer... Said what I had to say about it in the "Jofer's" post loll
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    How on earth did I manage to do that? Canīt believe this myself.

Name:  Screenshot_20170304.png
Views: 457
Size:  373.1 KB
    My hommages my friend, can't manage to do that myself
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Name:  LOTB week 3 pvp.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  48.8 KB

Here are my week 3 stats. No Prisoner!

Got attacked pretty often this time around and was making no progress throughout the week because of it (my defense lacks necessary skill shards). However, when I went on my attack run on Saturday, I found myself having a very decent win-rate against Prisoner teams. I even have a chance going 2nd provided things don't get completely out of hand with the stuns and taunts. My anti-Prisoner team is pretty weird, but it gets the job done. Once I max out the skill shards on it or get a Prisoner of my own, I'll be having a lot more fun with PVP. My defense even managed to hold against a few Prisoner teams (one of which being Sag iirc!), which almost blew my mind. Essentially, if I go first against a Prisoner team, then the gimp isn't quite as threatening to me ─ even if he has his favorite ugly red tank friend with him.

Yesterday, after the reset, I even managed to beat Nicko when I was able to go first.
    Last edited by Tritium; 03-05-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    My defense even managed to hold against a few Prisoner teams (one of which being Sag iirc!)
    It happens every now & then, according to this week's stats... You are in select company
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    No prisoner, own siege on blue bat since the middle of the week.

My last week started funny. After sufferd cca 430 attacks last week was a bust, went out on saturday and haven't been attacked much on monday and tuesday. 3 ags had a 40% hold rate.

So on tuesday I thought to capitalize on that and gave it some juice. Actually I wanted to match no of attacks with no of being attacked. It was fine, woke up on wednesday just behind 25. Juiced some more up to 2500 pts and 11th, just to wake up 350pts below and 'my natural' rate of being attacked.
    Ufcorse, at higher divisions with exp players those ags had probably 5% hold, in total it went down to 20%. Somewhere arround here siege came in, and I can say that without creatures backing up that passive it's not much. I call myself a noob with a siege.

Friday my friend graduated, I haven't been playing more then troopers and I woke up on saturday 1pm GMT with no points so to say, arround 1700. So I gave it a push, but I'm not that fast as some guys here. Missed top 50 by few fights probably watching that boxing match. And I can say I haven't been attacked alot. People below top 100 weren't here to revenge so I feel I sufferd less attacks on that run then while sleeping.

After refresh I've done 3 fights for daily and went to bed. It' 1AM here when it resets. Blue bat is still on defense and I seem to be back on plenty of lists. Not counting revengers from last night, few more attacks came in during the day of not playing at all...

Here it is, just moments ago:

Name:  IMG_2221.JPG
Views: 299
Size:  68.2 KB
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-05-2017 at 07:32 PM.