OS
    iOS

Still Can't Get Into Arena... Amazing!

Who else still can't get into the arena? The loading issue is still not fixed?? It's been weeks now, and this is getting ridiculous.

The frustration has me playing less, so a sincere apology to all of my troopers as well.

-GMouser

OS
    Android
    Seconded. I find much less motivation to do dailies as well because the finish all reward of ironite, the only currency in that system that I care about, is unobtainable.

The bug team was excellent with communication the day of and after the issue first surfaced. But now, crickets.

OS
    Android
    I would like to bump this thread as, even after the latest update, there are players who have yet been able to enter the arena due to a loading bug.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo-6969 View Post
    Seconded. I find much less motivation to do dailies as well because the finish all reward of ironite, the only currency in that system that I care about, is unobtainable.

The bug team was excellent with communication the day of and after the issue first surfaced. But now, crickets.
    I should like to think the devs will cover your lost ironites which is due to a failure from their side.

I'm glad I'm not locked out like you and I hope this will SOON be solved.

Keep the faith and good luck

OS
    Android

The Arena is working for me now

I am unsure exactly what the issue is HOWEVER, I have been able to enter the arena by doing the following:

1. Make sure you know your account information/bind it to email or facebook
    2. Log out
    3. Create a new account
    4. Level it to 5
    5. Enter arena and play 1 round (you should be able to enter with this new account)
    6. Exit game
    7. Switch back to your main account
    8. Try the arena
    9. If it doesn't work, force quit and log back in to try again
    10. There is a small chance the game needs to roll over as I did not switch back to my main till the next day.

It should work from here!

Hope this helps for all who have been locked out since its release