Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Lmao!!!

OS
    iOS

Title of thread says it all...

Keeing my day job, as my bracket got slammed to the ground and pulverized.

Still in shock on some of the results, but damn the games have been good.

Just like when I was doing my taxes to Doom metal, that should've been the leading indicator that I would owe, LMFAO tells us we suck at picking winners...in this arena.

😬😜🏒

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Being a Vikings fan for NFL is like self torture!
    Damn sorry to hear that dude... I'm from TX so I'll let you take a wild guess who my NFL squad is... maybe you guys will pick up Romo lol!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Keeing my day job, as my bracket got slammed to the ground and pulverized.

Still in shock on some of the results, but damn the games have been good.

Just like when I was doing my taxes to Doom metal, that should've been the leading indicator that I would owe, LMFAO tells us we suck at picking winners...in this arena.

😬😜🏒
    Great playoff year Canypt! Main reason I didn't partake in picks, knew my pick would've lost! Go Kings! ...Go golfing lol
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Damn sorry to hear that dude... I'm from TX so I'll let you take a wild guess who my NFL squad is... maybe you guys will pick up Romo lol!
    That's what I mean! You know all too well, the Vikings handed the Cowboys their dynasty in the Herschel Walker trade, you guys got Emmit, Aikmen etc with the boat load of draft picks we gave up. I guess he did give us that one cool run where his shoe fell off though lol

Side note funny story.. my brother in law got arrested at Dallas stadium back in the day when Randy Moss ran wild on them on Thanksgiving. It was super hot and he started throwing water around at the request of fans and security promptly brought him to stadium jail. He didn't get in any trouble and they gave him a thanksgiving meal, hilarious.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    That's what I mean! You know all too well, the Vikings handed the Cowboys their dynasty in the Herschel Walker trade, you guys got Emmit, Aikmen etc with the boat load of draft picks we gave up. I guess he did give us that one cool run where his shoe fell off though lol

Side note funny story.. my brother in law got arrested at Dallas stadium back in the day when Randy Moss ran wild on them on Thanksgiving. It was super hot and he started throwing water around at the request of fans and security promptly brought him to stadium jail. He didn't get in any trouble and they gave him a thanksgiving meal, hilarious.
    Still pissed that we passed up on Randy dude! He should have been a Cowboy! Thanks for the Lombardis back in the day! Been a real long time since then though. Hoping the new kids can bring one home but gonna be tough. Lots of film on them for everyone this year.. no suprises!
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Hey, you guys are talking about American Football, the only sport I happen to follow! I'm just gonna leave this here...Go Patriots!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    What are you guys talking about?

Best game yesterday was TSM x C9, epic series.

lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Hey, you guys are talking about American Football, the only sport I happen to follow! I'm just gonna leave this here...Go Patriots!
    Go away Patriots lol... nah gonna give Brady props... the records dont lie man... best QB in the history of the NFL. Hands down! Who would have thought all those years ago when Bledsoe went down that the dude sitting on the bench would end up re-writimg the record books! Cheers dude!
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    What are you guys talking about?

Best game yesterday was TSM x C9, epic series.

lol
    Had to look this up..... LMFAO! 😆
    Good one bro!
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Still pissed that we passed up on Randy dude! He should have been a Cowboy! Thanks for the Lombardis back in the day! Been a real long time since then though. Hoping the new kids can bring one home but gonna be tough. Lots of film on them for everyone this year.. no suprises!
    Our only payback lol Of course we took him, Dennis Green loved him, Chris Carter said he'd mentor him into a monster so it was on. We didn't have an issue taking a supreme beast on the field just cause he whooped someone's ass on an assault charge and smoked a little herb in college. He got passed by so many teams! Glad MN is a liberal state haha Was like a top 5 talent. We always get the beasts with no supporting cast. Took chances on Adrian Peterson, Kevin Garnett too, never ends.