Hybrid View

OS
    Android

A ? for any fellow METAL HEADS of Legacy :)

I have noticed that some of the people I have went against in PVP have profile pictures. I checked my settings on my phone and it didn't let me click on anything where the facebook area was or email. Is there somewhere I can get to this to add a cool profile picture to my avatar? Thank's in advance fellow metal heads!!! Metal \m/

OS
    Android
    I think this is because those players have linked their FB accounts to the game, which automatically ports in their FB profile picture. I could be wrong, but I hope that helps, man!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Yup it's a Facebook thing , like my secondary pic was in game , but then one day it was gone . I had a cool trooper Eddie pic . I tried to get it back in game , but sadly I'm a blank face 😐

OS
    Android
    When I open my settings it show's my email address and facebook link that I put when I first started the game. They will not let me change them though when I click on them. Does anyone know if there's another setting somewhere in order to get them changed. I thank you for the help on the earlier question as well